[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any body finish the Huddle Awards?

SuperBalla

I think it's cool that Huddlers volunteer for such undertakings, but.... if ya knows ya don't have the time.... I could get it done in two days, if you guys want me to. So, I do hereby volunteer to compile the votes, if you'd like. The thread is just locked, right? Still viewable? (I'm out on comp, and bored to tears.... I could do it no prob)......

Just say the word.... now, you just have to figure out what word......

Edited by Rovers

I'm a little reluctant to do this, unless the folks who said they would do it ask me to. Then, I'd be happy to. I get in enough trouble without stepping on toes! Like I said, I'd be happy to do it, but it isnt my gig, unless the folks who run it make it my gig, but I'm here, willing and able, once given the OK.!

I'm a little reluctant to do this, unless the folks who said they would do it ask me to. Then, I'd be happy to. I get in enough trouble without stepping on toes! Like I said, I'd be happy to do it, but it isnt my gig, unless the folks who run it make it my gig, but I'm here, willing and able, once given the OK.!

707011[/snapback]

Rovers, seriously, it won't be a problem. Hugh One offered to do it as well, and rajn was glad someone volounteered. I guess Hugh got busy too. Go for it.

all i know about the awards is they were rigged. there were no "to young to account for anything on thehuddle" or "greatest poker player to make others feel crappy" awards.

707013[/snapback]

:D rajn was asking for suggestins for new categories before the voting began. You did not offer them then.

707011[/snapback]

Have at it Rovers, it would be much appreciated. When I started it this year I knew I'd be busy, but not too busy to get it done. Since then I've been assigned a new task and have way more work than I can handle ATM and it all needs to be done yesterday. So if you have the spare time & are willing to get 'er done, then by all means please do.

Have at it Rovers, it would be much appreciated. When I started it this year I knew I'd be busy, but not too busy to get it done. Since then I've been assigned a new task and have way more work than I can handle ATM and it all needs to be done yesterday. So if you have the spare time & are willing to get 'er done, then by all means please do.

707242[/snapback]

There ya go. :D

Holy crapoly! This is a lot of... can't call it work, but it's a lot of sumpthin! I am only half way through page two.... :D of 11!!! :D

OK, should I count votes from people who voted for themselves, or thier own sig lines, etc?

Should I count obviously misplaced votes, like

Least Respected Huddler - Grits. He deserves more.

I plan on showing the vote totals for everyone that recieved one in each category. Is that how it's been done in the past?

Early return leaders.... Hugh One for guru

Chavez's arse link

VoteQuimby2's avatars.

Oh, and you people are a bunch of alchy's. You want to have a drink with EVERYONE!

PS; those that voted for waterboy, is that Waterman, or are they different people?

Edited by Rovers

Holy crapoly! This is a lot of... can't call it work, but it's a lot of sumpthin! I am only half way through page two....  B)  of 11!!!  :D

707787[/snapback]

Now you know. :D

OK, should I count votes from people who voted for themselves, or thier own sig lines, etc?
No, Don't count the people who voted for themselves. In the end they wouldn't have won anyway.
Should I count obviously misplaced votes, like

Least Respected Huddler - Grits. He deserves more.

Yes, however much you may like Grits he's still a tool...at least in some people's eyes. :D
I plan on showing the vote totals for everyone that recieved one in each category. Is that how it's been done in the past?
In the past just the winners were posted, but giving everyone their due is just fine with me.
PS; those that voted for waterboy, is that Waterman, or are they different people?

Yep, one in the same.

If you need any other help finding info or with usernames etc. pm me or post here & I'll help you out.