[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any body finish the Huddle Awards?

SuperBalla

Now you know. :D

No, Don't count the people who voted for themselves. In the end they wouldn't have won anyway.

Yes, however much you may like Grits he's still a tool...at least in some people's eyes. B)

In the past just the winners were posted, but giving everyone their due is just fine with me.

Yep, one in the same.

If you need any other help finding info or with usernames etc. pm me or post here & I'll help you out.

707848[/snapback]

OK, Thanks cajun! Um, got any home made jambalya you can send up this way? :D

PS: The person who cast that particular vote has asked it be recinded, I will comply....

Edited by Rovers

The votes have been tallied, but not yet counted. You know, the four lines with a fifth slash through it?

The Rovers network can however poject several winners at this time....

Fantasy Guru Award: Hugh One

Most Notorious Post Padder: squeegiebo

Best Huddle game: SmackBowl, with Mystery Huddler on it's heels.

Most Valuable Huddler:....naw. got to wait on that one! :D

Several categories are being hotly contested.... it may not be until the wee hours, or even tomorrow before winners can be declared!

That may be difficult, as I already finished the whole thing in a new topic thread.... even though the site did some wierd things with what I typed, like leaving statements in there, even thogh I closed the tags. I saw you were having trouble with sending PM's out earlier.... wierd

My very next post in the Huddle will be the much anticipated announcement of the 2004 Annual Huddle Award winners! Drum roll, please...... :D  B)  :D

708542[/snapback]

Hey! What's this then?

That may be difficult, as I already finished the whole thing in a new topic thread.... even though the site did some wierd things with what I typed, like leaving statements in there, even thogh I closed the tags. I saw you were having trouble with sending PM's out earlier.... wierd

708626[/snapback]

:D

708626[/snapback]

If you're still getting open code tags then you've probably got some kind of duplication somewhere. Try pasting it into a word document & checking the whole thing over.

Sorry, i am following orders.... after I finished the whole thing, I got a PM from rajncajn saying NOT to post the results in a new thread! But, since I already finished it.... I dunno. I aint the chief here, just an indian!

708636[/snapback]

No big deal, I was just hoping to get it posted in the original thread for future reference. I PMed DMD & tried to PM Big John to unlock it, but it seems neither is available ATM. Go ahead & post it here & then I can just quote and link it in the other thread when one of them gets around to unlocking it.

Edit: NM DMD just unlocked it for us...thanks

Edited by rajncajn