[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys QB Next Year

broncosn05

Who will be the Dallas QB next year?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the Dallas QB next year?

• Drew Bledsoe recently release
    • Drew Henson with the possibility of no more Parcells
    • Vinny continues.........................

Wow, you dont even know the name of the Cowboys coach for their first 29 yrs of existence. Its Legendary Tom Landry, not Tim Handry.

2nd, Jones wants to give Henson some experience and not bring in Bledsoe, Parcells wants to try and win right now, as he may only be in Dallas 1-2 more yrs. I think Jones is looking out for the best interest of the Cowboys, trying to build this team the right way. Parcells is looking to win now and we will see the cost very soon.

Wow,  you dont even know the name of the Cowboys coach for their first 29 yrs of existence.  Its Legendary Tom Landry, not Tim Handry.

2nd, Jones wants to give Henson some experience and not bring in Bledsoe, Parcells wants to try and win right now, as he may only be in Dallas 1-2 more yrs.  I think Jones is looking out for the best interest of the Cowboys, trying to build this team the right way.  Parcells is looking to win now and we will see the cost very soon.

706319[/snapback]

Tim Handry was Tom's 2nd Cousin, once removed, on his father's side. It was rumored that during an acid trip in the early 60's he designed the Doomsday Defense, oh yea, he also saw God. After that, they quitely tucked him away in a home....

Next Year's QB, you know him, you hate him, Vinny, the Ageless Wonder. I don't see Bledsoe in Dallas. I also don't believe Parcells has seen anything in Henson to make him want to start him. The future QB has yet to be discovered. It won't be til at least next year, and it won't be a Rookie.

No better then Vinny, maybe worse.

708279[/snapback]

Definitely not worse. But also not the answer. Looking at the bright side: at least he's 8 years younger than Vinny

Edited by Wolv

• 1 year later...

I couldn't find the correct thread, I've been looking for a little while today. Jrick35 was pimping Tony Romo like crazy last year. I can't remember if he was the guy who talked about watching him in college, and that he would someday be a star. That was the post I was looking for. I'm pretty sure it WAS Jrick.

If so, it looks like he was one heck of a prognosticator. NOBODY in any of these type of threads last couple years gave Romo a prayer. But look at him now! Nice job Jrick.

Not even sure if he's still around. . .

I couldn't find the correct thread, I've been looking for a little while today. Jrick35 was pimping Tony Romo like crazy last year. I can't remember if he was the guy who talked about watching him in college, and that he would someday be a star. That was the post I was looking for. I'm pretty sure it WAS Jrick.

If so, it looks like he was one heck of a prognosticator. NOBODY in any of these type of threads last couple years gave Romo a prayer. But look at him now! Nice job Jrick.

Not even sure if he's still around. . .

:Dhere?

Hadn't posted since this summer.

:D Of course Big John beat me to it. I also searched and found several posts Jrick35 has done over the past couple seasons pushing Romo.

Maybe Jrick35 WAS Romo, and now that he's actually playing, he doesn't have sooo much time to pimp himself in The Huddle. :D