[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Things your wife says that pleasantly surprise you

wiegie

We were at the doctor the other day for our first baby appointment, and found out the due date is on a Sunday, September 25th. My wife looks over at me, and in all seriousness, says, "It's ok honey. We can put the game on in the delivery room."

:D  :D  B)  :D  B)  :yay:

The place where she is delivering are those birthing rooms where you stay in before, during, and after.

706804[/snapback]

They do it another way nowadays :D

Menorah, Baptist, or St Joe's?

That was really irresponsible.  You're supposed to get the woman pregnant during football season, so the due date comes during the offseason.  You'd better hope she has the baby on time and not a month early, like during your FANTASY DRAFT! B)

BTW, congrats. :D

706868[/snapback]

But most women don't want to touch their man during the season thus the reason their is an abundance of births during the winter months :D

We were at the doctor the other day for our first baby appointment, and found out the due date is on a Sunday, September 25th. My wife looks over at me, and in all seriousness, says, "It's ok honey. We can put the game on in the delivery room."

:D  :D  B)  :D  :D  B)

The place where she is delivering are those birthing rooms where you stay in before, during, and after.

706804[/snapback]

I just had a little girl on the 7th, and my wife also said we could have put the Superbowl on.  Would have been interesting if it had actually happened during that time to see if she would have stood by her word...doubt it.

707083[/snapback]

Congrats to both of you, Chief on expecting and Ralph on the latest addition. My wife is expecting and should deliver anytime between now and the middle of March (her date is the 15th, but I think it will be a little earlier.)

Luckily, its not during the season, but if it was, I think she would be understanding, as she is a Texan fan too (by marriage) .

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

706804[/snapback]

Heh, my child was born at halftime of the Lions-Texans game this year. The game was on until they wheeled Mrs. Policyvote into the surgery wing for an emergency C-section . . .

Mama, baby, and the Lions all did great!

Peace

policy