[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Seahawk Twist...

Seahawks21

Its being reported on sports radio that the Seahawks and Hasselbeck aren't going to finalize a deal before the start of free agency. Speculation is that Hasselbeck will now be given the franchise tag, and the Seahawks will receive nothing for Shaun Alexander. ----What in the heck is going on!?!?!?!? Who is running this *** franchise??!?! Oh thats, right....NOBODY!!!!!!

Seahawks 21, what other free agents are left? I know Ken Lucas is still there and isn't Bannister also up? I'd like to see both of them resigned. Be sweet if there was monet to sign Mason and wave goodbye to Koren.

707291[/snapback]

The Hawks still have 14 unrestricted free agents, including Alexander and:

Alex Bannister WR

Heath Evans FB

Chris Gray OG

Brock Huard QB

Orlando Huff MLB

Ken Lucas CB

Itula Mili TE

Brandon Mitchell DE

Chike Okeafor DE

Tom Rouen P

Robbie Tobeck C

Ken Walter P

Floyd Womack OL

The most important of which are Lucus & Okeafor on D, and Tobeck & Womack on O, in my opinion. Mili would also be nice to keep. The punters will definitely be gone, as Donnie Jones will get the nod there, & the rest of the list is, if not expendable, certainly not absolutely necessary.

Edited by Bonehand

The Hawks still have 14 unrestricted free agents including, Alexander and:

Alex Bannister WR

Heath Evans FB 

Chris Gray OG

Brock Huard QB 

Orlando Huff MLB

Ken Lucas CB 

Itula Mili TE 

Brandon Mitchell DE 

Chike Okeafor DE

Tom Rouen P 

Robbie Tobeck C 

Ken Walter P

Floyd Womack OL 

The most important of which are Lucus & Okeafer on D, and Tobeck & Womack on O, in my opinon. Mili would also be nice to keep. The punters will definitely be gone, as Donnie Jones will get the nod there, & the rest of the list is, if not expendable, certainly not absolutely necessary.

707333[/snapback]

Thanks Bobe hand. ***, that's alot. Bannister was a stud on special teams while healthy. Wonder if there will be any jack left over to bid for Coles or Mason.

Thanks Bobe hand. ***, that's alot. Bannister was a stud on special teams while healthy. Wonder if there will be any jack left over to bid for Coles or Mason.

707339[/snapback]

I would love to see Mason as well. This is a team that could use a sure set of hands like that.

Bannister is a stud on special teams, no doubt, but there are a lot of people to get signed before him probably. Plus, he thinks he's a Pro Bowl Receiver now, so he may be more expensive than you'd think. :D

Edited by Bonehand

Was reading on espn insider about possible cuts and they listed Chad Brown and Koren Robinson for Seattle. Koren is pretty easy to see being cut, but wasn't sure about Chad. Granted, he has gotten old and can't seem to stay healthy. Have you guys heard anything about this?

adj : made known or told about; especially presented in a formal account; "his reported opinion"; "the reported findings"

707402[/snapback]

I was implying that there's no journalistic association necessary because the fatasses with radio shows tend to demonstrate time and time again that they have very little insight into what is actually going on with anything.

This situation being a prime example.

Was reading on espn insider about possible cuts and they listed Chad Brown and Koren Robinson for Seattle. Koren is pretty easy to see being cut, but wasn't sure about Chad. Granted, he has gotten old and can't seem to stay healthy. Have you guys heard anything about this?

707375[/snapback]

Yeah, I saw that too. I think that article was more speculation than hard fact, as I read everything I can possible find on the Hawks, and that was the first I had heard anywhere about Brown getting cut. I don't see it happening.

And with K-Rob, I think the Hawks, and Holmgren in particular, still believe that he can turn it around. My guess is that he will still be wearing Seahawk blue come training camp.

Edited by Bonehand