[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss has been traded...

Rectum Fire

Word is Al has his sites on Jordon at RB, but I don't know how since they jsut signed Porter, Franchised Woodson and picke dup this contract. When tehy Deep 6 Gannon (and hopefully Sapp) it will free up the dough, but by trading away Harris on Def it leaves them thin.

Edited by The Vatican Hitsquad

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will have to wait and see if this is true>

What happens to Culpepper, does he stay the #2 rated QB,

and does this mean Minnesota drafts Mike Williams with the 7th pick, or if they get really lucky Braylon Edwards?

709175[/snapback]

Culpepepper's #'s weren't that great with Moss out of the lineup. I'm not touching the guy.

Culpepepper's #'s weren't that great with Moss out of the lineup.  I'm not touching the guy.

709183[/snapback]

I'll let him slip...maybe take him in the late 2nd and hope he gets more rushing TD's.....

but, then again...there are much better options at better value a round or 2 later...

I'll let him slip...maybe take him in the late 2nd and hope he gets more rushing TD's.....

but, then again...there are much better options at better value a round or 2 later...

709185[/snapback]

I'll let someone else take the chance.

709192[/snapback]

after free agency and the draft....my outlook might be the same....

I have to wait and see what wideout they'll bring in through free agency....

I am almost positive they'll add another very good WR...maybe Derrick Mason?...Muhsin Muhammed?...

If Moss leaves, then Culpeppers drops - no question.

If he goes to the Raiders, then Collings goes up - no doubt.

Might make things a bit interesting if that ever transpired - have OAK with Porter and Moss, and then pick up a young buck RB in the draft.

Now the Packers won't have to draft a DB with their first round pick.

709206[/snapback]

no...I think they still need a DB if they want to make the playoffs...but, then again with favre likely retiring.....their problem won't be on defense as much as it will be at QB..

I would love to see what Mike Williams could do if the Moss trade is a done deal.

Not too excited about only getting one defensive player and only one early (with or without a later pick added) for a highlight reel that is Randy Moss.

Edited by MikesVikes

709192[/snapback]

I'd take that chance in the 2nd round, easy. Let's review some Culpepper stats from last season:

- most passing yards (4717)

- 2nd best QB rating of the the regular starters (110.9)

- 2nd best completion ratio of the regular starters (69.2%)

- 2nd most passing TDs (39)

- only a moderate number of INTs (11)

The only major negative stat from last year was that Culpepper was tied with Vick for being sacked the 2nd most times of any QB: 46 times.

Granted, how free agency and the draft play out will have a major impact on Culpepper's value. But he's valuable with or without Moss. Though, McNabb and Manning certainly go first.

Edited by yo mama

Excuse me, but before we all go into a feeding frenzy over this proposed trade, does anybody know for sure whether or not Moss can veto a trade to the Raiders?

709225[/snapback]

No idea what his contract says. But TO effectively blocked being traded to the Ravens last year. So even if Moss doesn't have the contractual ability, that's not to say he can't do it anyways.

Edited by yo mama

Tyring to think, has Collins ever really had that much talent to throw to? Off the top of my head, he had Moose in Carolina only for a short time (I htink), in NY he had Toomer & Hilliard in NY, and last year had Curry, Porter and Gabriel. But IMO, he has never really had a big time go to guy. I think it would be very interesting to see what he would do with Porter & Moss.

NO!

Not for the announced deal I am not happy at all!

709227[/snapback]

Don't worry - all you have to do is win the Smackbowl again to get your new Raider helmet! :D