[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cubs tix

Guest dabears

Guest dabears

I'm a life long Cub fan/freak. Single game tix go on sale on the net here.

I hate the stupid virtual waiting room. You wait in it from 9:30 - 10, then you are randomly picked to get tix... Took me 2 days last year and ended up getting them through the phone :D

No Sammy, No Alouuuuuu, but the Bleachers are booming, the beers are cold, chicks are hot and the Cubbies will still be slammin!

Sigh. Every day of my life I regret not packing up my crap and moving to where my heart longs to be.

My parents are from Chicago and I still have a host of relatives and close family friends that live in the NW Burbs. I cherish and look forward to every visit.

Maybe some day I will just say "&%$# IT" and leave sunny Southern California and come to Chicago for good.

Let it be known... the Corey Patterson Era has officially begun with the departure of "Pee Hands" Alou and Corky Sosa. Good riddance, if you ask me. Lee and Patterson (30/30 this season) will handle the offense. Prior, Maddux, Wood, Zambrano. Tough! I'm pissed Clement isn't there, though.

GO CUBBIES!

Guest dabears

Sigh. Every day of my life I regret not packing up my crap and moving to where my heart longs to be.

My parents are from Chicago and I still have a host of relatives and close family friends that live in the NW Burbs. I cherish and look forward to every visit.

Maybe some day I will just say "&%$# IT" and leave sunny Southern California and come to Chicago for good.

Let it be known... the Corey Patterson Era has officially begun with the departure of "Pee Hands" Alou and Corky Sosa. Good riddance, if you ask me. Lee and Patterson (30/30 this season) will handle the offense. Prior, Maddux, Wood, Zambrano. Tough! I'm pissed Clement isn't there, though. [end quote]

Pee Hands Alou... :D

I've been in this dag nabbed, con sarnit, dang blasted, darn tootin waiting room since 9:30. I averaged about 1 phone call every 10 seconds to tickmast for like 3 hours. B)

But, no :violin: for me. I WILL GET TIX...one way or another... I hate scalpers :D

I agree, Sammy was past his due - especially after his actions last year. A team Captain does not and should not act like that. I think Patterson is lead man :D ...

I'll miss Clement as well. He brought more than pitching to the Cubs, but tons of com-roddery (sp?) to the team and fans.

You should try and visit Chi a bit to settle your anxiousness. Go to a game or just cruise the area during one. I check out my parents old place and grandparents old pad once in a while. Good memories.

I didn't make a Bears game last year, tix went way too fast, but went tailgating a couple times. So much fun. I like tailgating in Champaign better...and if it's at all possible (and it is) IL football is worse than daBears. Go Zook!

Edited by dabears

Good luck with the tix. I never have a problem with tix - Cubs or Bears. My uncle (well, Dad's best from from HS - consider him an uncle) has great connections and always has tix. :D

I try to get out to Chicago as much as possible. Having a client out there, I thought I'd be out there more. Unfortunately not. My girlfriend will be hosting a work party out there in October... I am SO there! :D

Patterson is gonna be an uber-stud this season. Hollandsworth and Burnitz will hit a combined .260, but will get us 40+ homers. Nomah (is he still "Nomah" if he's not a Red Sox? Sock? Sox?) will be solid. Lee. Ramirez. Walker. We have the bats. Did you know C-Patt is only 5'9"???

Edited by darin3

Guest dabears

Patterson is gonna be an uber-stud this season. Hollandsworth and Burnitz will hit a combined .260, but will get us 40+ homers. Nomah (is he still "Nomah" if he's not a Red Sox? Sock? Sox?) will be solid. Lee. Ramirez. Walker. We have the bats. Did you know C-Patt is only 5'9"???

711918[/snapback]

Holly is da man and will do awesome in left. Nomah is Garciaparra to many, just Nomar to the rest...but I'm not around enough to know. Only make like 4-5 games a year.

I'm 8 inches taller than Pat...didn't think he was that short, but he's pretty fast!

Ramirez is making me nervous. I think he's going to hold back this year if he doesn't get a muti-year deal. I'd be nervous about that as well, I don't think he'll stay healthy, but again what do the Cubs have to lose?

Glad you can get back to your roots and visit once in a while.

Edited by dabears