Don't ask Dwight Smith for an autograph

Ziachild007

Tampa Bay Buccaneers safety Dwight Smith was arrested early Tuesday and charged with a pulling a pellet gun on two fans who approached his car while he waited in line at a McDonald's window.

link

Not defending Smith, but what kind of Kate Middleton gets out of his car at 4 AM in drive thru to go chat up an NFL player? I doubt I'd do something as stupid as pull a pellet gun, but I'm sure I woulda told the dude to GFY.

Not defending Smith, but what kind of Kate Middleton gets out of his car at 4 AM in drive thru to go chat up an NFL player? I doubt I'd do something as stupid as pull a pellet gun, but I'm sure I woulda told the dude to GFY.

716299[/snapback]

Thats sort of what I was thinking at first, too. But still, do you have to pull a gun (of any sort) for someone just trying to talk to you. Also noticed in the article that he had done it before, and I think there could have been a better way to handle the situation.