[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NCAA Tournament

Jumpin Johnies

I've set-up a March Madness League on Yahoo and wanted to see if any of y'all are interested. Entry fee will be $10 and I'll need to recieve the loot before the first game. If you're interested than simply post your e-mail address here and I'll send you an invite. I'm also doing Billay's league on Sportsline. His is free and it's always good to have more than one bracket.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the prize distribution? Winner take all?

playavago@peoplepc.com

BB  :D

717787[/snapback]

That will depend on the amount of interest. If we get a lot of interest than I'll probably have 1st and second take some loot.

I knew you would be.  I e-mailed you an invite over 2 hours ago.

718218[/snapback]

I'm in JJ. I got your invite. Check, cash, PayPal, MO, wampum???

Edit: for mispelling which is quoted below anyway. :D

Edited by Puddy

I have a paypal account, but I'm not sure how to recieve payments.

720738[/snapback]

:D .... you better go in & set that up if you're collecting dinero. :D

a Premier account allows you to recieve money from both a CC & bank account. Get it set up & PM me...... I'll send you like $.25 & you can see if it worked.

I have a paypal account, but I'm not sure how to recieve payments.

720738[/snapback]

Probably your best bet JJ. Very easy to receive. Just deduct the fees from the payout. Do you really want to receive a bunch of rubber checks from us losers :D

there is only a fee if the payment is coming from a credit card. If it's directly from a bank account there are no charges.

720985[/snapback]

I don't believe that's true DGF. That is the only way PayPal earns their money. The credit card is an additional fee I think.

I don't believe that's true DGF.  That is the only way PayPal earns their money.  The credit card is an additional fee I think.

721180[/snapback]

well I have collected a ton of cash over the past month for the huddle baseball league & DW2........ and none of the bank transactions show a fee. Conversely, all the $50 deposits from credit cards have a $1.75 charge. :D

well I have collected a ton of cash over the past month for the huddle baseball league & DW2........ and none of the bank transactions show a fee. Conversely, all the $50 deposits from credit cards have a $1.75 charge. :D

721578[/snapback]

now I just went in & checked & the fees are applied. :D

I think puddy is correct..... HT-F did i miss this ? :D I just ate about $25.00 in services fees. :D

now I just went in & checked & the fees are applied.  :D

I think puddy is correct..... HT-F did i miss this ? :D I just ate about $25.00 in services fees. :D

721583[/snapback]

Bummer! :D

now I just went in & checked & the fees are applied.  :D

721583[/snapback]

DGF,

I went and checked the fees. It does say if you have a personal account and people don't pay by credit card there is no fee. The part I'm confused about is if you have a business/premier account there is a fee (and credit cards are accepted). What I don't know is once you upgrade to premier, is there always a fee regardless if credit card is used or not...