[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's official - Moss a Raider

rajncajn

If Kerry can do anything it's throw the deep ball well.  He can huck it.  With Porter drawing attention on the other side, and perhaps Lamont in the backfield, this could be a serious offense to deal with.  I think Randy will post his usual stellar numbers, no real reason to expect any major dropoff imo.

718042[/snapback]

Great, now we have the KC Cheifs in Black and in Red in the AFC West! Mark your fantasy calendars with those two games boy and girls. Both can score 60 and give up 70 on a weekly basis :D:D

Neither team has a D worth a crap and now they will have to try to score even more? I hate those games more than anything. I keep coming back to Bennett over the last few games going OFF... against crappy teams. That is the luck factor that can make FF hard to swallow at times.

I look forward to the time when DBs can go back to mugging WRs and playing some real football!

Great, now we have the KC Cheifs in Black and in Red in the AFC West!  Mark your fantasy calendars with those two games boy and girls.  Both can score 60 and give up 70 on a weekly basis  :D  :D

Neither team has a D worth a crap and now they will have to try to score even more?  I hate those games more than anything.  I keep coming back to Bennett over the last few games going OFF... against crappy teams.  That is the luck factor that can make FF hard to swallow at times.

I look forward to the time when DBs can go back to mugging WRs and playing some real football!

718286[/snapback]

This coming from a Charger fan talking trash?!?!!?!

1st winning season in 9 years and they talk about real football............ :D:D

Great, now we have the KC Cheifs in Black and in Red in the AFC West!  Mark your fantasy calendars with those two games boy and girls.  Both can score 60 and give up 70 on a weekly basis  :D  :D

Neither team has a D worth a crap and now they will have to try to score even more?  I hate those games more than anything.  I keep coming back to Bennett over the last few games going OFF... against crappy teams.  That is the luck factor that can make FF hard to swallow at times.

718286[/snapback]

Nevermind about our Defense, you just worry about winning more than 8 games this season.

:D

Oh- we're about to sign Lamont Jordon too.

What does this due to Jerry Porters value? And Moss's for that matter. Is Kerry Collins value going to go up now?

717828[/snapback]

These are good questions but I don't see anybody asking this one:

How much does Culpepper drop?

A bunch of people took CPep in the 1st or early 2nd this past season. In spite of being completely unproductive for 5 games(3 of which he didn't play at all) and staying dinged up for the remaining 5-6 games of the season, Moss still caught 13 TD passes, 1/3 of Daunte's total for the season.

If nothing else, we will find out just how good he is next season.

This coming from a Charger fan talking trash?!?!!?!

1st winning season in 9 years and they talk about real football............ :D  :D

718579[/snapback]

I'm not talking trash. My Boltz have sucked for a long time and need to repeat last year for a few years to prove their mettle. They have a brutal schedule and will not sneak up on anyone this year.

What is true. is that the Chiefs and now the Faiduhs, have the Os to score like the days of Air Coryell and crappier defenses!

I would be making the same comment if I was an NFC North fan. As a FF player, there is nothing I hate more than going against a guy that has a mediocre team with a bunch of players going against the Raiders, Chiefs and Titans (last year used an example). At least the "lowly" Cards did not give up consistent huge games to nobodys and resembles a "real" football team on that side of the ball.

Hey, at least the Ice Cream Man now has a high priced star player that takes plays off on BOTH sides of the ball (Sapp and Moss)... THAT is what I call "balancing out our team". :D