[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jumped the gun on this one?

gogo2146

Just got Jordan and an 3rd an a 4th for a 1st and 9th. It is a keeper leauge with Taxi players so all the young backs are already spoken for. I think He will be a top 10 or higher back next year and I wanted to strike when the iron is cool on him. His vaule may go up as season gets closer.

My keeper team

Dillon

Jordan

Clayton

Ward

Walker

trying to trade Boldin, Witten, Brees with Ward or Walker for draft picks or a better player then one of those wr.

What do you think?

If you trade Brees, what will you end up with for a QB? I would be tempted to find a spot for Brees as a keeper, but it depends on what else is available. Green bay is a big ? right now. Not sure if Boldin would be better than Walker, either. I'm with Ralph, it's early, but didnt you say that these trades may not be available if you sit on them? If you package Witten and Walker, it better be for T.O. Hard to say, without knowing who else you might get in the draft.

Good point, i will try to put some thig together. i was gonna work something out with Ward and Boldin or Walker and Boldin for K. Jones or J. jones???

just trying to get younger and better. I will loose some of these players because we can only keep 5

Thanks

In keeping with the "it's early" thought, Boldin has asked to be traded. He was talking to Minny. With Burress gone, I like Hines that much more. Randle-el does not have the same scoring threat in the red zone that Plastico had, making Ward likely to see a hefty increase in TD's, so at least use that in your arguement should you decide to trade him. If someone like Delhomme will be available in the draft, you could part with Brees, Carolina has had a good off season/FA year. My only worry is that they may be playing with a lead often, limiting the passing downs.

Jordan has a high up side, but has the higher risk as well. With GB losing half of it's O line, I'd be tempted to deal Walker. Besides, if Farve makes this his last year, what would you get for Walker next year? TE's are hard to come by, and I'd hate to part with Witten.

In keeping with the "it's early" thought, Boldin has asked to be traded. He was talking to Minny. With Burress gone, I like Hines that much more. Randle-el does not have the same scoring threat in the red zone that Plastico had, making Ward likely to see a hefty increase in TD's, so at least use that in your arguement should you decide to trade him. If someone like Delhomme will be available in the draft, you could part with Brees, Carolina has had a good off season/FA year. My only worry is that they may be playing with a lead often, limiting the passing downs.

Jordan has a high up side, but has the higher risk as well. With GB losing half of it's O line, I'd be tempted to deal Walker. Besides, if Farve makes this his last year, what would you get for Walker next year? TE's are hard to come by, and I'd hate to part with Witten.

722005[/snapback]

All good points and thanks, I have Brees and Delhomme so back they both go in the pool.

I have offered Ward and Walker to teams for Moss or Owens. Also I offered, Walker boldin or Ward Boldin for one of the Jones or for Portis or J. Lewis

These trade are with four different teams I would love to get Owens or Moss.

I would look like Dillon, Jordan, Clayton, ( Moss, Owens, Portis, Lewis, Jones), Witten.

I would REALLY try to get Owens over Moss. Reason being, you already have Jordan, and in this case, too many eggs in one basket could hurt. Sure, it looks like Oakland should be a scoring machine, but.... that is yet to be proven. We already know what Owens can do in Philly, Moss, as great as he is, has some question marks, with a new team, a whole new offense. Plus, Oakland has many weapons now, while Philly still has only the one big gun. Go for Owens first, then if that fails, go for Moss.