Need help deciding

Right now, I'd say Martin, but keep your ear to the ground. He missed the pro bowl due to an "undisclosed" injury. last year, he came into camp healthy and in awesome shape, as yours truly ranted on and on about last year. The Titans lost half the starting O line, and Brown is injury prone. Taylor is an enigma.... you never know what he'll bring, and the coaches keep trying to take him out in short and goals. martin, as it stands now, is the best choice.

This is the decision that has completely rattled my off season. I have continuously chose to choose the F. Taylor of your choices. I would advise you to do the same he is a proven RB coming off a tough year and is determined to bounce back. Also in a keeper league the value of Martin vs. Taylor definetly favors Taylor. Whatever you choose good luck that is a decision that I am scared about the possible outcomes of next season.

I spent all last year figuring that CuMar couldn't keep it up, that Fred Taylor would never score, and the Chris Brown would eventually get healthy.

Hmmm ... CuMar kept it up, but I can't see him doing it again, especially with Blaylock in the fold, but I've been wrong before. Fred Taylor rarely scored, and even though I predicted it, I can't understand why it happened and don't think it will happen again. Chris Brown? His health and all of Tenn's future for next year makes me nervous.

Soooo .... Can you broker a trade for a more solid back?

Depending upon how quickly you have to make your decision, I agree with the "keep your ear to the ground" theory. A healthy and younger Brown could be a good choice though I'm concerned how the Titans offense will function this season without Derrick Mason. If I had to make the decision today, I'd probably saddle up with Martin. Despite his age he is the unquestioned #1 and won't have Jordan lurking around stealing carries.

Must you keep any of the three? If not, what do you gain in terms of draft position, salary cap room, etc by letting all of them go?

If I had to keep one, and I had to choose today, I'd probably rank them:

1. Martin

1a. Taylor

3. Brown

... but I still might be looking for a way out of having to make the decision.

Must you keep any of the three? If not, what do you gain in terms of draft position, salary cap room, etc by letting all of them go?

If I had to keep one, and I had to choose today, I'd probably rank them:

1. Martin

1a. Taylor

3. Brown

... but I still might be looking for a way out of having to make the decision.

722726[/snapback]

There is nothing about this post that I dont completely agree with! If i'm in his shoes i'm looking for a way out of them. Not sure what the rules of your league are but if you have to keep one it would be Martin for me. With choices between keeping 1 or 2 of these guys i'm looking for a trade possibilty . CMarts value is as high as it will be right now so you may be able to get some killer draft picks for him. The RB pool is gonna be really deep this season so you should be able to grab a guy in the draft with an eye to the future without giving up any immediate production.

I can not trade Cmart for the life of me. I have offered him to everyone in my league and not a single person was interested. This is a dynasty league though. If you are keeping one of these guys just for next year I'd say you have to go with martin. If there is a long term posibility then I'd drop martin.

I said CMarts value was as high as it could be right now but after thinking about it a bit I guess thats still not too high. As pacman said he's having a hard time unloading him and to be honest if someone offered him to me I wouldnt give up much for him.

Yea, about the only way I can see myself getting anything from him is if he starts out decent again this year and puts up numbers through week 11 and then unload him to someone who needs one more RB to make that playoff push. I'm sure they still wouldn't give up too much for him. The sad thing is my other RB are bettis and suggs. :D

Whew! tough one. I'd say go with youth. Martin may have one good year left but how many after that? As you said Taylor doesn't get TDs (if he did I'd pick him hands down.

So it depends on what you want. If you want the best team for next year--CMart. IF you want an RB for years--Brown. If you want somewhere in the middle--Taylor.