[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets sign a D-lineman to a $9.8 million contract..

Dr. Rock

...who wasn't even good enough to break the Giants lineup when we had 6 linemen go on IR this year. :D McKenzie for Legree? Good job, Jets! :D

"KFFL has learned the contract signed by New York Jets DL Lance Legree is a five-year, $7.3 million deal with an additional $2.5 million in incentives. In total, the contract could be worth as much as $9.8 million. "

Edited to add: this guy had 105 tackles and 4 sacks.

Oh, did I forget to add that was in 4 seasons? :D

Edited by Dr. Rock

)(&^(5*$*)(&(%$4!!! :D I know, I KNOW! See my rantings in another thread. So far, in free agency, the Jets lost a very good DT, (Ferguson) a very good OT (McKenzie) who, by the way, would be better than Pettigout at LT, and we managed to get a replacement for Jordan (Blaylock). To make matters worse, this Legree guy, a spot fill in starter for a lousy Giants D line is only the second DT on the whole stinkin roster! So, what has this FA market gotten us? BIG holes on the offensive and defensive lines, but wait, in to save the day! We signed an offer sheet with Jeb Putzier, which will cost us a 6th round pick if Denver doesnt match it!

Bradway is in love with Smoots. That isnt going to help the offense, which was the problem last year. Even Coles, IF he's healthy, isnt going to improve it any. I'm still hoping they sign Miller, the ORT from the Titans, although they say his best days are behind him. What a stinkin mess.

)(&^(5*$*)(&(%$4!!! :D  I know, I KNOW! See my rantings in another thread. So far, in free agency, the Jets lost  a very good DT, (Ferguson) a very good OT (McKenzie) who, by the way, would be better than Pettigout at LT, and we managed to get a replacement for Jordan (Blaylock). To make matters worse, this Legree guy, a spot fill in starter for a lousy Giants D line is only the second DT on the whole stinkin roster! So, what has this FA market gotten us? BIG holes on the offensive and defensive lines, but wait, in to save the day! We signed an offer sheet with Jeb Putzier, which will cost us a 6th round pick if Denver doesnt match it!

Bradway is in love with Smoots. That isnt going to help the offense, which was the problem last year. Even Coles, IF he's healthy, isnt going to improve it any. I'm still hoping they sign Miller, the ORT from the Titans, although they say his best days are behind him. What a stinkin mess.

721828[/snapback]

Don't blame you for being mad. Bradway looks like he is asleep at the switch. Maybe Herman Edwards to Bishop Harris on him.