[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Skins fans

Why are you so high on Clayton now? Did you watch him work out on the NFL station?

723080[/snapback]

Yep, he's a big physical reciever that can block. He also has good hands. Williamson is fast. Raghib Ismail was also fast.

Get a room! :D

What, are your cell phones out of order?????

:D

723109[/snapback]

Actually it is. My battery died earlier and I can't find the recharger. Why haven't you signed up for the March Madness Pool?

Yep, he's a big physical reciever that can block.  He also has good hands.  Williamson is fast.  Raghib Ismail was also fast.

723087[/snapback]

Clayton is big and physical? I thought the question on him was size. If he had the size of Edwards, Williamson, or Williams, he could be the top WR taken. From the combine results it looks like he's added a little weight from what he was listed at in college but still not as big as the other guys.

Clayton 5'10" 193lb 4.42

Williamson 6'1" 203lb 4.40

Williams 6'5" 229lb 4.57

Edwards 6'3" 211lb dnr

Ismail was fast but he was also only 5'11" 188lb

Clayton is big and physical?  I thought the question on him was size.  If he had the size of Edwards, Williamson, or Williams, he could be the top WR taken.  From the combine results it looks like he's added a little weight from what he was listed at in college but still not as big as the other guys.

Clayton 5'10" 193lb 4.42

Williamson 6'1" 203lb 4.40

Williams 6'5" 229lb 4.57

Edwards 6'3" 211lb dnr

Ismail was fast but he was also only 5'11" 188lb

723531[/snapback]

Where are my red shoes made a similar point about clayton. I was watching the combine on the NFL Network and they were commenting on his bloccking abilities. They were showing some clips of him that looked good. Maybe I'm premature on the guy. I really don't want a reciever for the Panthers in round 1. An O-lineman or TE would be better IMO.