[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Samari Rolle signs with Ravens

Big Red

The addition of Mason will help Boller IMHO. He made great strides last season without Heap or a big time WR. I think he will be just fine, remember Dilfer?

724761[/snapback]

Of course.

But no matter how you rationalize it, the jury is still out on Boller.

So that team that went 15-1 last year is an "average to poor offense"  O.k.  Thanks for telling me, I thought they were the best rushing team in the league last year and a very good offense.  Shows what I know.  :D

724607[/snapback]

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2003969

Jerome Bettis is still considering retirement even though he signed that reduced contract offer. Even he comes back fantasy wise I'm not impressed that he can repeat last season's performance. Also Staley is injury prone and has hit the dreaded age of 30.

When Roethlisberger was inserted into the starting lineup the offense scored 13 points on Miami. They then went on a scoring streak of at least 24 points in the next 6 games. After Burress went down they went 4 consecutive games without scoring 20 points. I'm not convinced the Steeler offense is improved after losing Burress and replacing him with air.

Tell me what makes the Steelers an impressive fantasy offense? Particulary against the the Ravens who I think can matchup even better with the Steelers now. When the Steelers beat the Ravens in the rematch Plaxico had 97 yards on 3 catches and a TD. Who is going to duplicate that effort next year.

Out of all the offenses I think Cincy's is the best and I think they are an average offense. Tell me is anyone going to count on Carson Palmer as their #1 QB? Doubtful. Chad Johnson is a top performer, Rudi Johnson is also right there as a #1 RB but the offense as a whole I'm not sold on them yet until I see Palmer become more consistent.

He did throw 18 TD's but in the first 10 games he threw only 9 and 13 INT's. He threw the other 9 TD's in his last 3 games. That's not consistent enough for me but perhaps he breaks out and becomes Drew Brees next year.

The Bengals were ranked 18th in total yards, 17th in rushing and 17th in passing.

They were ranked 10th in points as Waterman pointed out though......