[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Miller to the Bears

rocknrobn26

another abled body lineman can only help.  grossman needs it.  i can't believe the owners are actually opening up their wallets this yr.

725230[/snapback]

They did a little last year, but I think they'll do more this year.

Nice pickup. They look like they may actually be serious about doing something offensively for a change. It remains to be seen how the pieces will go together. I'd like to see a really worthwhile veteran QB, a WR high in the draft (and for God's sake get one with no attitude problem this time), and a backup RB to replace AT (who I still think is a much better back than he was given credit for).

I read in PFW that they have identified rb and wr as priorities. Since the picked up Mush, they may look for and mid tier wr to help out. They might also be considering using a high pick on a rb. I thought Jones was the man, now I'm not so sure!!!

Guest dabears

I like it. This is where they need the most help, IMO. Hopefully his ankle is 100%. We already know Turner's playbook. It's an advanced version of what he used for the UI.