[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most important resign of the offseason

This has to go to J. Wiggins resigning with the Vikings. Without a doubt he is the face of that franchise and will be for a long time. He signed a 5 year contract and will be the go to guy all 5 years of that contract. With Moss gone he could catch 125 balls on a off year. So Vikings I commend you on the best sign of the offseason. :D

This has to go to J. Wiggins resigning with the Vikings. Without a doubt he is the face of that franchise and will be for a long time. He signed a 5 year contract and will be the go to guy all 5 years of that contract. With Moss gone he could catch 125 balls on a off year. So Vikings I commend you on the best sign of the offseason. :D

726893[/snapback]

This is a joke, right?

:D I know this guy.  He's a real wise ass.  Wiggins was his TE in our fantasy league.

726916[/snapback]

I don't know the guy, but I had Wiggins in one of my dynasty leagues, and I'm glad to hear that he signed. Not a bad pick up for $1 off the ole waiver wire last year. :D

This is true. Wiggins was my fantasy TE only because he overcame the likes of Bo Williams. Which in my mind makes him the best TE in the league. What hands that man possesses.

726941[/snapback]

I like his physique. What a stud!

I don't know the guy, but I had Wiggins in one of my dynasty leagues, and I'm glad to hear that he signed.  Not a bad pick up for $1 off the ole waiver wire last year. :D

726945[/snapback]

He has an enormous belly, short, skinny arms and a tiny head. But he does have some sweet hands.

didn't Wiggins come to life when Moss wasn't around?

727052[/snapback]

Yes he did. That was the first sign of greatness from this portly specimen. Forget about the two Super Bowl appearances and the one Championship. Bigger things are coming his way.

Everyone has talked about the Moss trade, What does it do for Collins, Porter, Burleson, but nobody is talking about Wiggins. He could turn out to be the biggest sleeper for a 2nd tier TE. Wow, imagine the possibilities.

Everyone has talked about the Moss trade, What does it do for Collins, Porter, Burleson, but nobody is talking about Wiggins. He could turn out to be the biggest sleeper for a 2nd tier TE. Wow, imagine the possibilities.

Without a doubt my friend. He will be amazing. I can't wait to draft him in the 8th round in this year's fantasy draft.

Nobody hurdles a defensive back with a 5" vertical leap better than Wiggins!!

727482[/snapback]

That has to be the sweetest move in the NFL. He seems to pull it off every time. There was a thread on here before about Wiggins physique and we came to the conclusion that he looks like one of those popsicles that are two popsicles stuck together as one with the two sticks representing his legs. Ever since I have been referring to him as the "Popsicle".

That has to be the sweetest move in the NFL.  He seems to pull it off every time.  There was a thread on here before about Wiggins physique and we came to the conclusion that he looks like one of those popsicles that are two popsicles stuck together as one with the two sticks representing his legs.  Ever since I have been referring to him as the "Popsicle".

729720[/snapback]

:D I actually remember that thread. Some guy said that when he hurdles someone he simply lifts one leg and hops.