[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coles threatened by Snyder?

rajncajn

. . . Coles said that he knew that things reached the point of no return two weeks ago after a phone conversation with Snyder, who, Coles said, threatened to make life miserable for him if the team was forced to bring him back. Coles said that Snyder was angry that the wideout had initially caused the trade with the Jets for Moss to collapse on Feb. 26 by demanding a contract extension.

"He said: 'If you come back here, you'll never play again,' " Coles recalled, adding that Snyder promised to send him a flat-screen TV on which to watch games. " 'We'll bench you for two years then we'll cut you.' He said: 'If you come back, we'll torture you.' "

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...2005Mar8_2.html

Snyder keeps on proving what a moron he is. :D

Edited by rajncajn

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The link isn't working now, but here's an excerpt from another site.

-- Coles Says Snyder Threatened --

Wed Mar 9, 2005 --from FFMastermind.com

The Washington Post reports WR Laveranues Coles said that he knew that things reached the point of no return with the Redskins two weeks ago after a phone conversation with owner Daniel Snyder, who, Coles said, threatened to make life miserable for him if the team was forced to bring him back. Coles said that Snyder was angry that the wideout had initially caused the trade with the Jets for Moss to collapse on Feb. 26 by demanding a contract extension. "He said: 'If you come back here, you'll never play again,' " Coles recalled, adding that Snyder promised to send him a flat-screen TV on which to watch games. " 'We'll bench you for two years then we'll cut you.' He said: 'If you come back, we'll torture you.' " "Once he was threatening me, I said to myself: 'Man, I know I have to leave.' I knew I couldn't come back because of the way they handled it." Coles said that he was so disturbed by Snyder's remarks that he called later. "I said. 'Why would you threaten my career? I've done nothing wrong,' " Coles said. "And [snyder] admitted that he was being emotional."

Coles was acting like a ***, so Snyder treated him like one. Whoever started this link must be a cowboy fan. And if you are I just wanted to let you know that Bledsoe is amazing. The guy releases the ball so quick and almost never gets sacked. Bledsoe matched with Keshaun's 4.3 speed will be a match made in heaven.

Coles was acting like a ***, so Snyder treated him like one. Whoever started this link must be a cowboy fan. And if you are I just wanted to let you know that Bledsoe is amazing. The guy releases the ball so quick and almost never gets sacked. Bledsoe matched with Keshaun's 4.3 speed will be a match made in heaven.

728665[/snapback]

Still bitter about that 1-14 versus America's Team, huh? :D

Whoever started this link must be a cowboy fan. And if you are I just wanted to let you know that Bledsoe is amazing. The guy releases the ball so quick and almost never gets sacked. Bledsoe matched with Keshaun's 4.3 speed will be a match made in heaven.

728665[/snapback]

:D

Red Shoes ...

Pink Dress ...

Pig Snout ...

Flag with an Indian on it in the background...

Skins has already been one and it's not sky ...

I'm not sure who MH #4 is but he's definitely a homosexual.

:D

Red Shoes ...

Pink Dress ...

Pig Snout ...

Flag with an Indian on it in the background...

Skins has already been one and it's not sky ...

I'm not sure who MH #4 is but he's definitely a homosexual.

728778[/snapback]

I've seen the mystery huddlers this year and don't you guys call of them gay?

I bet you started liking the Cowboys around 1992 didn't you TimC. Are you one those kind of football fans TimC.

728777[/snapback]

Actually it was during their first run of Super Bowls in the 70s. Were you even born then or were you already an established homosexual Redskins fan? :D