[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coles threatened by Snyder?

rajncajn

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A woman in Dallas calls 911. When the officer answers the phone the woman is hysterical and tells the cop that a man has just broken into her home and she thinks he intends to rape her. The officer explain that they are just extremely busy at the moment and tells her "Just get the guy's jersey number and we'll get back to you."

Jerry Jones is a dumbass but Danny Snyder takes the cake.  In every sense of word.

729601[/snapback]

Speaking as a Skins fan, I'd say Snyder buys the cake, overpays, and then trades the cake for a Twinkie. :D

It's like watching some sad mongoloid retarded kids on the short bus swipe feebly at each other with their stubby arms while wailing out "I am not an animal!!"

Until I realized I was also a retarded kid on the bus. Just a quieter one drooling in the corner by myself.

:D

Edited by skins

It's like watching some sad mongoloid retarded kids on the short bus swipe feebly at each other with their stubby arms while wailing out "I am not an animal!!"

Until I realized I was also a retarded kid on the bus. Just a quieter one drooling in the corner by myself.

:D

729707[/snapback]

:D:D:D

I remember when Dexter Manley (we called him Genghis back then) used to try and steal my money and lunch when I got on the short bus. I'd hide his "Reading for Dummies" book and steal his Rolex off his stubby wrist as revenge. And that's why I hate the Redskins.

I remember when Dexter Manley (we called him Genghis back then) used to try and steal my money and lunch when I got on the short bus.  I'd hide his "Reading for Dummies" book and steal his Rolex off his stubby wrist as revenge.  And that's why I hate the Redskins.

729755[/snapback]

Thats a good reason. I used to score rock off him at the merry go round. Thats why I love the Redskins.