[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IDP's

jgcoach

I can't provide any specific websites other than to suggest you looks at the stats section of the NFL website. You can find stats there for the last few years.

In just about every scoring format I have seen, LB is the defense equivilant to RB. Look for guys who get consistant tackle numbers and you will have a solid base.

I'm not sure what level you will be breaking them down to, but at the simplest level I rank their value like this

LB

DB

DL

Of course, there will always be elite players just like the offensive side.

Where I can find past stats or cheat sheets for IDP's. I joined an auction league with IDP's and have never had them before. Want to get an idea which positions score more opposed to others and acquaint myself with the better players and scorers.

730203[/snapback]

If you are using MFL, you can look at top performers from 2004 with your scoring system and it will rank them for you per position.

If you are using MFL, you can look at top performers from 2004 with your scoring system and it will rank them for you per position.

730438[/snapback]

We're going to be using that site but, I don't know if it will be set up before the draft.