[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question for Seahawk Fans!

Blitztalk

As has been mentioned numerous times, Maurice Morris is the backup/change of pace guy now. He's more of an outside speed rusher rather than a through-the-line kind of player. Also, not particularly the Ricky Watters clone that Holmgren covets.

Kerry Carter is the 3rd stringer going into his 3rd year out of Stanford. 6-1, 235ish, big guy, used on kickoff returns. Some theorize that this is actually Alexander's replacement, with Morris' perceived limitations keeping him from being a primary back.

Who knows what's going to happen? I think the Hawks are hesitant to do anything at the moment until they figure out what specifically they need besides an entire defensive unit.

GTS is absolutely on point. If Alexander goes, I would expect RBBC with Morris & Carter, & perhaps a middle round pick or a cheap veteran in the mix to slug it out in camp.

As far as going after Henry? I don't see it, and I wish people would stop bringing him up! :D He's not that great, you'd have to pay him decent cash, & the Hawk's have FAR bigger fish to fry.

My fear is that Holmgren has more faith in Mo Morris than he should.

Alexander has a great nose for the endzone, especially inside the 10. I question Mo's ability to gain yards on the short field.

I agree with the boys above, I doubt Henry would be in the mix and the Hawks cannot afford to spend draft picks on offensive players this year (at least not 1-2 round).

With either Mo or Kerry or a RBBC of the two we take a HUGE step back either way. Part of the success of the Hawks passing game is the huge respect opposing D's have for Alexander.

Anthony Thomas is due to arrive in Seattle any day now. My hope is that they draft up if they have to and draft Cadillac Williams, who has shown impressive receiving skills to go with his running ability. I think the Hawks are at the point where they've lost so many players that they would be best served to throw in the towel and dump as much salary as you can and go young, rebuild around Hass, Jones, Trufant and the Safeties. Lets face facts, the NFC West is going to improve quickly, and the Seahawks appear to be headed in the other direction.