[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's the meanest thing you've ever done

twiley

Now, where are the boobies....

731953[/snapback]

Yes, now where are the boobies??????????????????

Worst thing i've ever done to someone:

In the summer of 1994 I totally fell in love with this beautiful blonde hair, green eyed chick named Monica who was a life guard. You all know that chick type i'm talking about when i say she was like hanging out with one of the guys. Loved sports, hanging out, strip clubs and partying. Man she was hot as hell. We got along great. Like better than any other girl i've ever met.

Well my buddy Seth was a life guard at the same pool and totally started weasling in on her. Since she worked with him, they were together for like 10 hours a day at a pool in their swim wear. He knew I liked her a lot and would always tell me how he was talking me up to her and all this other stuff. Then I found out one day he told her I had the herps. What a total c0ck gobler.

So she finally decided to go with him and it pissed me off to no end because he was engaged and never told her.

So i called up his girl and let her know what was going on.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is worth mentioning that this thread is almost a year old.

1356054[/snapback]

Yeah, look how much you've changed since then. :D:D

In the summer of 1994 I totally fell in love with this beautiful blonde hair, green eyed chick named Monica who was a life guard.  You all know that chick type i'm talking about when i say she was like hanging out with one of the guys. Loved sports, hanging out, strip clubs and partying.  Man she was hot as hell.  We got along great. Like better than any other girl i've ever met.

Well my buddy Seth was a life guard at the same pool and totally started weasling in on her.  Since she worked with him, they were together for like 10 hours a day at a pool in their swim wear.  He knew I liked her a lot and would always tell me how he was talking me up to her and all this other stuff.  Then I found out one day he told her I had the herps.  What a total c0ck gobler.

So she finally decided to go with him and it pissed me off to no end because he was engaged and never told her.

1356064[/snapback]

and?

and?

1356067[/snapback]

His girl meaning the girl he was engaged too. It was ugly and I think is the most horrible thing i've done to anyone ever.

Well cept that little asian dish i met while in the army but she brought it on her self, who in their right minds brings a baboon to bed for a threesome?

His girl meaning the girl he was engaged too.  It was ugly and I think is the most horrible thing i've done to anyone ever.

Well cept that little asian dish i met while in the army but she brought it on her self, who in their right minds brings a baboon to bed for a threesome?

1356083[/snapback]

You know Sang-Li? Wow, small world!

In the summer of 1994 I totally fell in love with this beautiful blonde hair, green eyed chick named Monica who was a life guard.  You all know that chick type i'm talking about when i say she was like hanging out with one of the guys. Loved sports, hanging out, strip clubs and partying.  Man she was hot as hell.  We got along great. Like better than any other girl i've ever met.

Well my buddy Seth was a life guard at the same pool and totally started weasling in on her.  Since she worked with him, they were together for like 10 hours a day at a pool in their swim wear.  He knew I liked her a lot and would always tell me how he was talking me up to her and all this other stuff.  Then I found out one day he told her I had the herps.  What a total c0ck gobler.

1356064[/snapback]

thats phucked up dude

Edited by Jumpin Johnies

I was absolutely green in the gills sea sick on a boat last summer..My body was completely shut down. Puking and holding on to this steel pole were the only 2 things I could do..Of course my friends took every opportunity to abuse me for 4 torturious hours..The final straw came when one of my friends poured a full heiniken all over me. It was a rainy day and I couldnt get that strong heavy beer smell off of me..It made me puke whatever was left in my system..Here comes the part the Italians will enjoy . I was stranded in the middle in the of the ocean and rendered weak and useless..I really wanted the kid that poured the beer on me to suffer a horrific accident at this point..All I had left at this point was to do something ive never done to anyone before ..I gave him the horns. I actually made the horns will my hand and gestured it at him and wished him evil. I swear to God may I be struck down if every word of this isnt true the second I gave him the horns we got hit with a big swell and he went flying across the boat and cracked his head open on a steel bar that was there to hold onto..He had a hugh gash right over his eye and could barely see.

I was absolutely green in the gills sea sick on a boat last summer..My body was completely shut down. Puking and holding on to this steel pole were the only 2 things I could do..Of course my friends took every opportunity to abuse me for 4 torturious hours..The final straw came when one of my friends poured a full heiniken all over me. It was a rainy day and I couldnt get that strong heavy beer smell off of me..It made me puke whatever was left in my system..Here comes the part the Italians will enjoy . I was stranded in the middle in the of the ocean and rendered weak and useless..I really wanted the kid that poured the beer on me to suffer a horrific accident at this point..All I had left at this point was to do something ive never done to anyone before ..I gave him the horns. I actually made the horns will my hand and gestured it at him and wished him evil. I swear to God may I be struck down if every word of this isnt true the second I gave him the horns we got hit with a big swell and he went flying across the boat and cracked his head open on a steel bar that was there to hold onto..He had a hugh gash right over his eye and could barely see.

1356207[/snapback]

Instant karma's gonna getcha...

I gave him the horns. I actually made the horns will my hand and gestured it at him and wished him evil. I swear to God may I be struck down if every word of this isnt true the second I gave him the horns we got hit with a big swell and he went flying across the boat and cracked his head open on a steel bar that was there to hold onto..He had a hugh gash right over his eye and could barely see.

1356207[/snapback]

Dude! :D

That's some power you've got right there. Are you gonna teach your Whompostles that move? :D

1356207[/snapback]

note to self: make sure to only participate in online poker games with whomper, never in person.

Dude!    :D

That's some power you've got right there.  Are you gonna teach your Whompostles that move?    :D

1356220[/snapback]

note to self: make sure to only participate in online poker games with whomper, never in person.

1356224[/snapback]

What I did was a serious no-no for Italians. I know a lot of nationalities have their own superstitions and things like that but Italians take that stuff very seriously. When I got home I brought some fish to my neighbor who is a 62 year old Italian guy. He asked me how my trip was and I told him..When I told him I got seasick and got into the story and told him what I did he didnt like it one bit..I asked him if he ever did it and he said never..Its called the maloicia..In my family whenever you say a baby or a kid is cute you have to follow it up with "God Bless them" otherwise you give the kid the maloicia which loosly translates to "over look". When my cousin was a baby he cried endlessly for weeks on end..No matter what they tried they couldnt get him to stop..My aunt decided to bring him to her "Comara" which was her godmother because she felt he had the maloicia. She took him in a room for 5 minutes and he came out happy and stopped the constant crying. She did some prayers with a candle thing. I wouldnt even tell my parents I gave Eddie the horns..Its some serious stuff in the whomper family..Too bad I didnt make round 2 in the huddle fights I wouldve brought out my virtual horns :D:D

In high school, my best friend's girlfriend hated me. Pretty much we partied too much and she couldn't keep enough tabs on him. She would tell every chick I was dating that I cheated on the. She'd tell chicks at parties I had VD. She'd tell chicks with hugh boyfriends that I was hitting on their pieces of a$$. Got me beat up a few times and my car keyed once.

She got sent away to treatment for whatever eating disorder it is where you go puke after you eat. She got out on a Friday afternoon and he brought her to a party that night. First thing when I saw her I told her she looked fat.

In high school, my best friend's girlfriend hated me.  Pretty much we partied too much and she couldn't keep enough tabs on him.  She would tell every chick I was dating that I cheated on the.  She'd tell chicks at parties I had VD.  She'd tell chicks with hugh boyfriends that I was hitting on their pieces of a$$.  Got me beat up a few times and my car keyed once. 

She got sent away to treatment for whatever eating disorder it is where you go puke after you eat.  She got out on a Friday afternoon and he brought her to a party that night.  First thing when I saw her I told her she looked fat.

1356608[/snapback]

:D Sweet.

Hey Club...check this website out...Navy Ship Crewlists.

sent a subscription of blue boy magazine to some macho dudes house while in college in his name. thing is he had like 60 roomates. had a hard time living the butt pirate jokes/rumors down so he up and went to another school

sent a subscription of blue boy magazine to some macho dudes house while in college in his name. thing is he had like 60 roomates. had a hard time living the butt pirate jokes/rumors down so he up and went to another school

1356781[/snapback]

I forgot about doing that to a guy in Junior High. I went to the library and took out the subscription cards to about 30 magazines and checked the "bill me later" box for him. I also got him a hard bound set of Zane Grey's Tales of the Old West.

I saw the tool in the hall at school with about 6 books I had set him up with. I went up to him and said "Been doing some reading, Amos". He came unglued and came after me. I acted all "What? What?"

goodtimegoodtimes

so, i pissed all over a girls luggage and bathing suit. i freaking hated her and couldn't stand being around her. she reaked out on the beach and so forth.

also, when at the beach with a bunch of girls about 6 years ago, i would always volunteer to make their drinks. stirring them with my wang. i then would tell them after they had gotten loaded what i had done. they never really minded, just made like they really enjoyed it. i actually hooked up with one and had a great 5 days.

i could go on forever here. so many mean things i have done. i am not just mean, am am extremely spiteful as well.