[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's the meanest thing you've ever done

twiley

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was absolutely green in the gills sea sick on a boat last summer..My body was completely shut down. Puking and holding on to this steel pole were the only 2 things I could do..Of course my friends took every opportunity to abuse me for 4 torturious hours..The final straw came when one of my friends poured a full heiniken all over me. It was a rainy day and I couldnt get that strong heavy beer smell off of me..It made me puke whatever was left in my system..Here comes the part the Italians will enjoy . I was stranded in the middle in the of the ocean and rendered weak and useless..I really wanted the kid that poured the beer on me to suffer a horrific accident at this point..All I had left at this point was to do something ive never done to anyone before ..I gave him the horns. I actually made the horns will my hand and gestured it at him and wished him evil. I swear to God may I be struck down if every word of this isnt true the second I gave him the horns we got hit with a big swell and he went flying across the boat and cracked his head open on a steel bar that was there to hold onto..He had a hugh gash right over his eye and could barely see.

1356207[/snapback]

:D I thought that was called 'melocho' (sp), but it's called:

"The corna (Italian for horns, also mano cornuta) is a gesture with a vulgar meaning in Mediterranean countries. Its origins can be traced to Ancient Greece. It is realized by stretching the index and little fingers while holding the middle and ring fingers down with the thumb."

:D I thought that was called 'melocho' (sp), but it's called:

"The corna (Italian for horns, also mano cornuta) is a gesture with a vulgar meaning in Mediterranean countries. Its origins can be traced to Ancient Greece. It is realized by stretching the index and little fingers while holding the middle and ring fingers down with the thumb."

1357374[/snapback]

Mano Cornudo is also the 2nd album from the Supersuckers :D

:D < and right here!

Edited by Bonehand

Some guy was blocking Mrs. PD from leaving the bar and returning to our table, said he'd let her go when he got her phone #- I knocked him out.

1356395[/snapback]

:D Good for you.

Hitting on a guy's wife is just wrong.

:D  Good for you.

Hitting on a guy's wife is just wrong.

1358384[/snapback]

Guys like that deserve to be clocked.

My wife got hit on numerous times in New Orleans 2 weeks ago and she just casually mentioned she was here with her husband and pointed at me from across the bar. They threw their arms up and said, "That's cool." and left. One guy even bought me a few shots as an apology. I wasn't sure why he needed to apologize but I wasn't going to turn down free shots.

My wife got hit on numerous times in New Orleans 2 weeks ago and she just casually mentioned she was here with her husband and pointed at me from across the bar. They threw their arms up and said, "That's cool." and left. One guy even bought me a few shots as an apology. I wasn't sure why he needed to apologize but I wasn't going to turn down free shots.

1359653[/snapback]

I didn't blind side the guy, I actually walked up, gave him a chance, he still kept it up, so "lights out".

1359653[/snapback]

My wife's ex-boyfriend frequents the same bar we do on the weekends. Everynight he is there and we are as well he buys me a drink. I am not sure if he is trying to get me drunk to take her away, or thanking me for taking her off his hands. Like you said I am not going to sweat the small stuff. I raise the glass and thank him for it none the less.