[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Basketball adds/drops

darin3

I have one slot slated to switch in a different guy every day... I'm WAY under the "maximum games played" pace, and can afford to do this. In fact, I'm so under that I might even drop Hart (with Knight back) to give myself TWO slots to do this with.

I have compiled a running list of players that I will be looking at over the next few weeks for this "flex" spot. If anyone's in a BIG league (whereby you'd probably have some "random" players on your team) that can recommend a "no name" player that's been doing well for you lately, I'd appreciate the heads-up. Alternately, if there's someone on your league's waiver wire that you've been eyeing, please let me know. Here's my current list, with some notes:

1. Telfair: While not currently available on the wire, I think he might get dropped. He could help in my assist total, and Portland will be playing their young budding stars.

2. F. Jones: He's available, and starting with Tinsley (still) out. I need assists.

3. McLeod: The Utah situation is ugly, but the guy plays point and can get assists and 10-12 points.

4. Brunson: Another non-scoring PG, but like I said, I could use the assists.

5. McDyess: Is Wallace out still? He plays 20-25 minutes a game and I could use blocks and boards.

6. Cardinal: He's not available, and I should have jumped on him. If he has a string of bad games, he could get dropped and I may jump on him for a game or 2.

7. Okur: He's getting some decent points/boards and I need blocks.

8. LaFrentz: I need blocks, but he's only getting 20 minutes a game, isn't scoring OR blocking shots.

9. Turkoglu: He's once again on fire. In fact, I may wait until midnight and drop Pryzbilla (who I picked up for tomorrow) for him... since he'll be playing his old team, Sacramento on Tuesday.

10. Ridnour: Getting assists again. Need assists.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

If Jameer Nelson is still available he would e m number one target as would Lorenzen Wright. I llok for them to finish the season strong.

Check out my crew, I'm in first again.

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/138741

732839[/snapback]

I have Nelson already. He's been solid.

Your team is pretty good! Wade + Kobe... nice...

I will take a look at Wright. I don't think he's available, though.

I think your best "available" options are Dyess and Okur.

Brunson, Jaric back shortly will cut into is minutes big time.  Is Jaric available?

Jay

732855[/snapback]

Yeah Jaric isn't available. I will definitely look at Okur. And remember, I'm thinking about guys to play ONE game for me, as I now have TWO open slots where I'll rotate 2 guys in each day. I'm WAY under my max games pace and can catch up to first place (guy in first is WAY OVER his pace).