[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB options in keeper league

Baron

Please rate these backs in a TD-only scoring format. I will have a shot at either back in our upcoming draft .

It's very important, that u keep in mind that it doesn't matter if say KJ will get 1,400 yards in 2005 in your opinion, as long as he doesn't score more than 5 times.

Good defenses seem to favour the amount of TDs scored by RBs, I think.

So here it is:

Who scores the most TDs (ranking)?

Lamont Jordan

Kevin Jones

Tiki Barber

Kevin Jones

Chris Brown

Michael Pittman

Kevan Barlow

Thanks guys! :D

Edited by Baron

I'd narrow it down to Jordan, KJones and CBrown. Brown has the highest risk due to injury concerns but also possibly the highest returns. not sure it's worth it though. i'd say both KJones and jordan are good for about 8 Td's, and would probably take one of those guys.

I like Tiki and Jordan. The Giants O line is better, abd he is thier best option in the red zone, with the WR corp as it is. Oakland should be putting up a lot of points, and Jordan is a big powerful back, I dont see him getting pulled in short yardage.

In a TD only league, I'd go with Jordan first, then Brown. As Jackass already noted, injuries are a concern with Brown, but when he was on the field last year he very much looked for real. Tiki and Pittman will both see their TD totals decrease next year, and Kevin Jones is still somewhat of an unknow commodity as far as TDs go...Mariucii's system hasn't been all that friendly for RB TDs in the past though (it hasn't been horrible either, but not usually double digit). Barlow I'd stay away from, there is no reason to think San Fran will be any better this year than last season.

Who scores the most TDs (ranking)?

Lamont Jordan

Kevin Jones

Tiki Barber

Chris Brown

Michael Pittman

Kevan Barlow

Thanks guys!  :D

733008[/snapback]

1. Barber

2. Jordan

3. Jones

4. Brown

5. Barlow

6. Pittman

You had two Kevin Joneses in there. Did you mean to have Thomas Jones in there? If so, I'd have him 4th, behind Kevin Jones.

1.  Barber

2.  Jordan

3.  Jones

4.  Brown

5.  Barlow

6.  Pittman

You had two Kevin Joneses in there.  Did you mean to have Thomas Jones in there?  If so, I'd have him 4th, behind Kevin Jones.

733947[/snapback]

darin is right.

WOW, great input guys! Thanks so far. I got a note a few minutes ago, that Steven Jackson will be available too. While I agree, that Jordan, Tiki, Brown and KJ will be at top of the list, where would you rank S.Jackson? Thanks again!

WOW, great input guys! Thanks so far. I got a note a few minutes ago, that Steven Jackson will be available too. While I agree, that Jordan, Tiki, Brown and KJ will be at top of the list, where would you rank S.Jackson? Thanks again!

734875[/snapback]

Even me Baron :D

734875[/snapback]

If Jackson's available, I would amend the list to read:

1. Barber

2. Jordan

3. Jackson

4. Jones

5. Brown

6. Barlow

7. Pittman

It will be close between Jordan and Jackson, though.

Call me crazy but I think Barlow may rebound slightly from a TERRIBLE season.  7 TDs is not out of the question.  On the other hand, I see Pittman's production going south.

737357[/snapback]

If they let Barlow play I would agree but still a CRAZY accusation.

Lamont Jordan

Tiki Barber

Chris Brown

Michael Pittman

Kevin Jones

Kevan Barlow

739169[/snapback]

Can I have some of what you're smoking, please?

If you think Pittman will score more TDs than Kevin Jones, you are :D ...

Seriously?!?!?

Pre-Edit: Heck, Barlow may score more than Pittman next season.

1.  Barber

2.  Jordan

3.  Jones

4.  Brown

5.  Barlow

6.  Pittman

You had two Kevin Joneses in there.  Did you mean to have Thomas Jones in there?  If so, I'd have him 4th, behind Kevin Jones.

733947[/snapback]

Not bad Darin, but I think the top 3 are interchangeable.

Can I have some of what you're smoking, please?

If you think Pittman will score more TDs than Kevin Jones, you are :D ...

Seriously?!?!?

Pre-Edit:  Heck, Barlow may score more than Pittman next season.

747390[/snapback]

I didn't see enough of Kevin Jones last year to make a good estimate on him. But I believe Pittman will get more total TDs than Barlow.