[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dont ever trust dem white wimins

spain

Associated Press

MONTCLAIR, N.J. -- New York Giants defensive end Michael Strahan filed for divorce from his wife of almost six years Monday, the same day a judge issued a restraining order against her, a spokesman for Strahan said.

Superior Court Judge Thomas P. Zampino ordered Jean M. Strahan to deposit into escrow more than $3 million she had removed from the couple's joint bank account last week and deposited into her own account, said Ernie Landante, who works for a public relations agency hired by the 12-year veteran.

On Thursday, Strahan was served with a temporary restraining order telling him to keep away from his wife. Landante said the five-time Pro Bowler and his wife had a verbal argument, and she filed a complaint of harassment against him with the Montclair police Thursday night. About two hours later, Strahan turned himself in and was released on his own recognizance.

Strahan, 33, informed the Giants about the order Friday morning, said team spokesman Pat Hanlon. Hanlon said the team was treating the incident as a private matter for Strahan's family and referred inquiries to Strahan's attorney.

"Michael remains confident that when all the facts are aired, it will become apparent that these allegations are bogus and without foundation and are designed to benefit Mrs. Strahan's position in their impending divorce," said Robert Penza, a lawyer representing Strahan.

The Giants' formal offseason program begins March 21, and Strahan will be participating, Hanlon said.

The Strahans married in July 1999 and have been active with many charitable groups. After renovating a turn-of-the-century mansion in 2003, they opened it up to the Junior League of Montclair-Newark for a month for a charity house tour that raised $300,000 for low-income family housing.

In 2001, Strahan filmed a public service announcement for PETA about keeping pets indoors during the winter.

The couple has two children, twin girls born in October.

i'm sorry, if i were a probowl defensive end, i would have a much better hottie than that plain jane.  i would still use her as a cum rag however.

734710[/snapback]

She must give great BJ's! :D

She's no prize that's for sure. I saw her on MTV Cribs when they toured their house. She looks like any washed up broad you'd find at any local bar.

Strahan should be able to do better for his money. But Chargerz may be right, he may be keeping her for her hidden talents. :D

You know what fat girls and mopeds have in common?

They're both fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to see you on one!

Good luck Mike!

i'm sorry, if i were a probowl defensive end, i would have a much better hottie than that plain jane.  i would still use her as a cum rag however.

734710[/snapback]

She looks really tall in those pics, or is Strahan shorter then I thought?

734710[/snapback]

I'll take a "Plain Jane" who cooks, cleans, and doesn't cheat on me over a Hollywood skank any day.

In 2001, Strahan filmed a public service announcement for PETA about keeping pets indoors during the winter.

Guess Strahan was still active in PETA...too bad he couldn't keep his pet indoors--she's one ugly Mother........

734446[/snapback]

Maybe he let the pets in and put his wife outside? Who here hasn't done that? :D

Goofball.  Our family members are not the ones to set moral examples for us and our children.  That's the President's job.

737800[/snapback]

I've complained to the FCC about yer avatar. I find it sexually suggestive. Expect a call from Bush later today.

"Michael remains confident that when all the facts are aired, it will become apparent that these allegations are bogus and without foundation and are designed to benefit Mrs. Strahan's position in their impending divorce," said Robert Penza, a lawyer representing Strahan.

734446[/snapback]

What kind of legalese is that? Don't they train y'all to use better words than that Squeegie? :D

How does one have a non-verbal argument?  :D

734924[/snapback]

I was wondering the same thing. Kind of like, "I told her verbally"..."I physically removed the whatever"...etc. People trying to add in a "big word" but sound redundant.

Who was it...Eddie Murphy that said if you were a rich black dude...you'd marry a white chick too!? :D