[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bucs sign Anthony Becht

Piranha

Griese did seem to utilize Dilger quite a bit once he took over and Becht is like a younger version of Dilger so I think this really helps the Bucs. So does TB go RB with thier first pick overall? Pittman ran hard last year but seemed to inherit Tikis old fumbling habit. Alstott is beginning to hit the 'Muhammad Ali,the later years' part of his career as I think the years of poundings have left him a bit wanting as a featured player. Garner.......well,I think he's at the 'He's still in the league?'crossroads.

Becht is no Dilger. He can block pretty well, but he's slow, runs poor routes and drops too many passes. Linebackers have no problems with him in coverage. For the most part, the only time he gets open is when someone either blows an assignment or just flat out gives him too much room, knowing they can close on him. On the up side, his blocking really helped Martin's rushing totals. I wasnt sorry to see him go, but we havent found a replacement yet.....

Griese did seem to utilize Dilger quite a bit once he took over and Becht is like a younger version of Dilger so I think this really helps the Bucs. So does TB go RB with thier first pick overall? Pittman ran hard last year but seemed to inherit Tikis old fumbling habit. Alstott is beginning to hit the 'Muhammad Ali,the later years' part of his career as I think the years of poundings have left him a bit wanting as a featured player. Garner.......well,I think he's at the 'He's still in the league?'crossroads.

737620[/snapback]

I think the Bucs only go RB is both Edwards and Williams are off the board at #5. I would not be surprised if they pick up JJ Arington or Cedrick Fason in the 2nd round. Pittman had a bad case of the fumbles last year but did have a good season considering he missed the first 4 games. I agree with you on Alstot and Garner, they are pretty much wastes of roster spots at this point in their carrers.