[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #8

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought i guessed it much earlier than post 105 put unless i missed it that is the soonest i found my guess of ILS

Makes sense with the 1st pic that smile was cause he was gettin goosed by pops and grandma had goose stew cooking in the kitchen

i thought i guessed it much earlier than post 105 put unless i missed it that is the soonest i found my guess of ILS

738182[/snapback]

Since guessing ILS is usually what you come into these threads with... I would have thought you would have guessed sooner too. :D :oldrazz:

I think keggerz got it on like page 2 of this thread.... who knows how... I'll take the assist on it though.... Stockton... to Malone!  :D

738177[/snapback]

Yeah...I'd been guessed several times this week with info and all so I'm sure I was fresh in everyone's mind!...I was surprised y'all didn't get it sooner!

The first picture is my Dad, brother and I. Well, he is my half brother as you may be able to tell from the height discrepancy (he is 6'6"). My Dad has turned in to a hunter the last 5-7 years or so and he went on a three day hunt in the mountains to bring in spain's lover!! :D I thought it would be great fodder for an MH thread so there you go! The second is me in my office...I don't need much but a computer and such and I'm not real big in to little knickknacks around the office! Plus there are only four of us left out of 125 in a 30,000 square foot building so who knows how long we'll be there!

Disclaimer: I am not a homo and that tie was $40! :D

Yeah...I'd been guessed several times this week with info and all so I'm sure I was fresh in everyone's mind!...I was surprised y'all didn't get it sooner!

The first picture is my Dad, brother and I.  Well, he is my half brother as you may be able to tell from the height discrepancy (he is 6'6").  My Dad has turned in to a hunter the last 5-7 years or so and he went on a three day hunt in the mountains to bring in spain's lover!!  :D  I thought it would be great fodder for an MH thread so there you go!  The second is me in my office...I don't need much but a computer and such and I'm not real big in to little knickknacks around the office!  Plus there are only four of us left out of 125 in a 30,000 square foot building so who knows how long we'll be there!

Disclaimer:  I am not a homo and that tie was $40!  :D

738192[/snapback]

:hi-five: keggerz! :D

Since guessing ILS is usually what you come into these threads with... I would have thought you would have guessed sooner too. :D :oldrazz:

738185[/snapback]

Yeah...I'm the new loaf. :D

Maybe loaf tomorrow?

soup forgot to mention that works as an aerobic insturctor on the side in his bio.........

738197[/snapback]

Oh yeah, I teach aerobics on the side to pick up chicks! :D

:D