[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #8

No chit? He's THAT good? How old is he? What position? That is pretty cool....

738493[/snapback]

He just turned 18 in January. He plays right wing I think.

What's it like having Dirk Nowitzki as your half-brother?

738522[/snapback]

Sucks...I feel real short around him. Oh wait...I am short. :D I can still beat him in a footrace though...

That's pretty cool, you must be proud of your brother. :D

738529[/snapback]

Well, hopefully he'll be somebody; unlike myself hangin' in the Huddle! :D He's a pretty good kid.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll check with my "little" brother when gets in to town this weekend.  He plays in the Dallas area so I'm not sure what shirt that was!  He'll be playing in Missouri on a hockey scholarship...hopefully there will be an NHL for him to go to after that!  :D

738483[/snapback]

As a hockey fan I'm curious. Who will he be playing for in Missouri?

And there will eventually be an NHL for him to play in once he's done with school, don't worry about that.

No combover, pugs or other fearful Rosie O'Donnell acts here--I shave the noggin down and expose its beautiful coffee bean shape and triceratops primordial ridge to the world for all to see.

738326[/snapback]

Then why were you hiding it with hats and 3-pixel wide pictures of yerself? :D

theres hockey on missouri  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

738755[/snapback]

A co-worker of mind has sons that were great hockey players. One of them coaches hockey in KC. It must be what every millionaire father wants for their kids. To get a few teeth knocked out on a floor of ice.

Dude, it's daylight and you still have the night light on!  Was the night before more scarier than usual?  Looks like you have some friends to hold your hand.  And it looks like they wouldn't mind holding your hand a single bit.  :D

738872[/snapback]

Well, i don't know about ILS, but we have fliping bark scorpions here. I tend to leave a light or two on in the house. I hate those little fatherless males! :D