[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Baseball help

whomper

Does anyone have any free website or maybe can cut and paste some cheat sheets for me?I bought a book for my draft but Im in 3 leagues and I know my book will be a mess after the first draft.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks.

Edited by whomper

make some photo copies of the cheat sheet pages in your book.

I actually think ESPN's rankings (by position) you can get to without paying extra.

741537[/snapback]

My copier is broke and My draft is tomorrow.I have to see if there is a place open that Ill go to early.Ill check ESPN Thanks.

It is when you're commish, as I am.  But not nearly so much as I expect baseball would be.

741911[/snapback]

Oh ok as a commish of a football league I see where you're coming from but my fantasy baseball league commish has severe addiction. One of the best I've ever dealed with. :D

Here is ESPN's list of top 200 players overall, or you can sort it by position if you like:

http://games.espn.go.com/cgi/flb/request.d...ram2=0&Param3=1

741951[/snapback]

Printed that out but watch the preseason stats. I've noticed several arising stars that I have already drafted days prior making me feel very good. Garret Atkins 3B CO, and Matt Holliday OF CO. I am such a homer :D

Printed that out but watch the preseason stats.  I've noticed several arising stars that I have already drafted days prior making me feel very good.  Garret Atkins 3B CO, and Matt Holliday OF CO.  I am such a homer :D

741954[/snapback]

Spring stats mean next to nothing.