[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another Ricky Update!

Shotgun Messiahs

The Miami Herald reports the latest developments in the saga of retired Dolphins RB Ricky Williams is that he stopped avoiding the calls of Dolphins HC Nick Saban by speaking to Saban last week, and said he stopped smoking Josh Gordon more than a month ago. Williams also is expected to end his legal battle with the Dolphins about an $8.6 million judgment the team has against him for breach of contract. Whether that means Williams is considering a comeback is speculative at best, but it made several people close to him believe that might be the case. Williams, who continues to take classes at a school for holistic medicine in Northern California, was in India this week.

I read that this morning.... the question is, is there a team that would want him?

741367[/snapback]

Yup. Miami. After the organizational house cleaning, all the coaches who got burned by him are gone, and all the execs (Spielman) and players (old 'fins) are going to be out by this time next year. Saban wants him, and Ricky smoked away all his money. Takes a lot of gas and insurance to keep an H2 on the road, you know.

Peace

policy

He may come back, he may not. Assuming for a second that he does, what about his enthusiasm level? You can't play this game well, especially at RB, unless you're totally committed, doesn't matter how much talent you have. I can't see him being at the level he was if he's only in it for the money.

Williams, who continues to take classes at a school for holistic medicine in Northern California, was in India this week.

741360[/snapback]

If he owes Miami $8.6 million, what the hell is he doing paying for tuition at a school in California and taking trips to India? Idiot. I hope he goes broke.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Williams was in India this week.

741360[/snapback]

Huddle Up!

You do NOT go to India, if you're a pothead trying to give up the ganja.

You are surrounded by the most primo stuff you can imagine....for chump change. What's available here in the US, would be thrown away as crap over there.

You must live in Nebraska or something as you obviously don't live in California or Hawaii...it's all in the seeds!  :D

741494[/snapback]

Agreed. Good genetics + inconspicous closet = Own Private "India".

Peace

policy

If Ricky ever comes back, he better not mind being tested almost on a daily basis for every street drug and performance-inhancing drug known to mankind!! :D

Agreed.  Good genetics + inconspicous closet = Own Private "India".

Peace

policy

741500[/snapback]

A freind of mine years ago had "his own private India" That was soon followed by his own not so private cell :D

A freind of mine years ago had "his own private India" That was soon followed by his own not so private cell :D

741734[/snapback]

Yeah there appear to be quite a few huddlers there are a little too informed on the intricacies of the green sticky stuff.

Which reminds me of an Ali G episode where he asks someone from the DEA about Josh Gordon terms:

Ali G "What are the different types of hash out there....we all know that it is called the bionic, the bomb, the puff, the blow, the black, the herb, the senseed, the chronic, the sweet mary jane, the sh!t, ganja, spliff, reefer, the bud, the buddha, the homegrown, the ill, the maui maui, the method, pot, lethal, turbo, thai, shake, skunk, stress, wacky Josh Gordon, blaze, the boot, dimebag, scooby doo, bob bogey, backyard boogey but what is the other terms for it."

DEA looking like he didn't know all those terms replies with, "That's a, that that pretty much covers it."

You must live in Nebraska or something as you obviously don't live in California or Hawaii...it's all in the seeds!  :D

741494[/snapback]

or alaska... man those seeds o got form there have been tarrific... 3 generations of quality spleef :D:D:D

Yeah there appear to be quite a few huddlers there are a little too informed on the intricacies of the green sticky stuff.

Which reminds me of an Ali G episode where he asks someone from the DEA about Josh Gordon terms:

Ali G "What are the different types of hash out there....we all know that it is called  the bionic, the bomb, the puff, the blow, the black, the herb, the senseed, the chronic, the sweet mary jane, the sh!t, ganja, spliff, reefer, the bud, the buddha, the homegrown, the ill, the maui maui, the method, pot, lethal, turbo, thai, shake, skunk, stress, wacky Josh Gordon, blaze, the boot, dimebag, scooby doo, bob bogey, backyard boogey but what is the other terms for it."

DEA looking like he didn't know all those terms  replies with, "That's a, that that pretty much covers it."

741759[/snapback]

Ali Gs some funny stuff! I think I saw the one. Bu-yah!

741494[/snapback]

Anybody who thinks the stuff here holds a candle to what's over there, obviously hasn't ever been in the South Pacific. They've only been cultivating Mary Jane for centuries and have the strains (ie: seeds) whose THC content will knock your socks off. :D

When I used to smoke, I'd come across some California Red Bud every once in a while and on even rarer occasions, some great stuff from Hawaii. But I hate to bust your bubble, while it was very very good, it can't compare to the wacky Josh Gordon you get in Asia. :D

The stuff over there is more common than clean water.......and cheaper :bigshock:

Anyway back to the topic at hand....I'm serious, if you're a pothead trying to quit smoking, the last place in the world you'd want to go to, is any of the Aisian, South Pacific countries.

Is that the same closet frequented by Najah Davenport?  :D

742164[/snapback]

:D Reminds me of the Tommy Chong "The dog ate my stash" scene for some reason!

I heard Ricky's down to about 205 lbs. His playing weight before was around 225 I believe. He's going to have to hit the weights pretty hard to even think about playing this year.

I can't blame Saban for wanting him back, I just don't know about the players.

or alaska... man those seeds o got form there have been tarrific... 3 generations of quality spleef :D  :D  :D

741768[/snapback]

Yeah a few generations of that stuff must be better than a few centuries of carefully cultivated Mary Jane :D

Ya gotta remember, most of the stuff here is decended from hemp plants bred for their rope producing qualities, not THC. 70 or so generations later, along with being cross mixed with some stuff our soldiers brought back from Nam and we're getting there, but it's still not close.

It's like 80 proof Bacardi - vs - 151 proof Bacardi.

Edited by Big Score 1

Anybody who thinks the stuff here holds a candle to what's over there, obviously hasn't ever been in the South Pacific. They've only been cultivating Mary Jane for centuries and have the strains (ie: seeds) whose THC content will knock your socks off.  :D

When I used to smoke, I'd come across some California Red Bud every once in a while and on even rarer occasions, some great stuff from Hawaii. But I hate to bust your bubble, while it was very very good, it can't compare to the wacky Josh Gordon you get in Asia. :D

742165[/snapback]

Dude, 2 words, Northern California. They have been perfecting the stuff since the early sixties. And I'm not talking about a bunch of dropouts. Guys with Masters in Botany, spending thousands of hours just to perfect the perfect bud. Get some of the primo stuff not that mexican crap that seems to flood the market.

It's like wine shopping in Napa. You just need to know the right growers