[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another Ricky Update!

Shotgun Messiahs

Dude, 2 words, Northern California. They have been perfecting the stuff since the early sixties.

742310[/snapback]

Hmmmm.....prefecting the stuff since the early sixties in Northern California versus perfecting the stuff for centuries in the South Pacific with or without a Masters in Botany :D

Dude, 2 words South Pacific. :D

Edited by Big Score 1

What's available here in the US, would be thrown away as crap over there.

741490[/snapback]

:D that's a bunch of grade-A BS. :D Thee most potent Josh Gordon on earth ( as far as THC content) is grown right here in Seattle in the horticulture lab @ UW. It's been documented over & over & over again... year after year.

The Josh Gordon grown up in Vancouver commonly known as B.C. bud..... is as good as any grown on planet earth.

the climate... rainfall.... etc. in the pacific NORTHWEST is perfect for harvesting the most primo green bud around.

sure there's good bud elsewhere.... but to say what's grown up here would be garbage elsewhere is freak'in un-informed and silly.

:D that's a bunch of grade-A BS. :D  Thee most potent Josh Gordon on earth ( as far as THC content) is grown right here in Seattle in the horticulture lab @ UW. It's been documented over & over & over again... year after year.

The Josh Gordon grown up in Vancouver commonly known as B.C. bud..... is as good as any grown on planet earth.

the climate... rainfall.... etc. in the pacific NORTHWEST is perfect for harvesting the most primo green bud around.

sure there's good bud elsewhere.... but to say what's grown up here would be garbage elsewhere is freak'in un-informed and silly.

742353[/snapback]

No offense, but if you truly believe that, it only tells me you've never been to Asia and tried the stuff over there. As to what's available to John Q Public (not stuff grown in a frickin' horticulture lab at some University) there's no comparison between what you get here and what you get over there. Not saying the stuff here is bad, mind you, but it's just not as good as what you can get over there.

I've tried both, so unlike probably most here, that are testifying as to how Good 'Ol US of A Northern California or Hawaiian Josh Gordon (and now Vancouver Josh Gordon has been thrown in the mix), is just as good as Asian, I happen to know what I'm talking about from first hand experience (well...I've honestly never tried Vancouver B.C. bud). But if you guys want to keep saying the stuff here is just as good, without first having tried Thia Sticks or Black Indian, why you go right aHEAD and knock yourselves out. Why should I care what you guys think?

But I've got to say, the funniest part about your post Down Goes Frazia, is where you said "It's been documented over & over again....year after year".

Please......if you're trying to tell me that a University (or some other organization) funds annual trips to every Mary Jane farm in the far corners of the world, just to bring back samples of Mary Jane to test for THC under strict laboratory conditions....well I've got some Beach Front Property in Arizona for you... and it's cheap too! :D

Edited by Big Score 1

It doesn't matter where in the f'k you grow it, what matters is the seed itself. All Josh Gordon strains have come from Asia and is still coming in the form of seeds. You take 2 f'king seeds out of Asia, South Pacific, whereever and grow it in the foothills of Kansas for christ sakes...you get the same f'king Josh Gordon. Hydrophonics, UV's, don't make a sh't of difference except in the growing times...it doesn't make the stuff any stronger or weaker, the potency is inherited from the parent plants. Granted, harvesting a female plant at the right time changes the THC and cannibinoid levels but the potency is still the f'king same...I've been all over the place and you can get the same good sh't from some guy named Steve in Iowa as you can from some street vendor in the Asia...as long as the seeds are good, the Josh Gordon will follow...

Good thing my wife won't let me smoke it anymore... :D

It doesn't matter where in the f'k you grow it, what matters is the seed itself.  All Josh Gordon strains have come from Asia and is still coming in the form of seeds.  You take 2 f'king seeds out of Asia, South Pacific, whereever and grow it in the foothills of Kansas for christ sakes...you get the same f'king Josh Gordon.  Hydrophonics, UV's, don't make a sh't of difference except in the growing times...it doesn't make the stuff any stronger or weaker, the potency is inherited from the parent plants.  Granted, harvesting a female plant at the right time changes the THC and cannibinoid levels but the potency is still the f'king same...I've been all over the place and you can get the same good sh't from some guy named Steve in Iowa as you can from some street vendor in the Asia...as long as the seeds are good, the Josh Gordon will follow...

Good thing my wife won't let me smoke it anymore... :D

742490[/snapback]

correct always save the seeds :D

Edited by Yukon Cornelius

well, i just can't resist adding to this thread. i've never been to asia, but i have smoked thai stick and thai Josh Gordon, both back in the 80's. haven't seen it around since then. positively killer Josh Gordon. i have smoked bc bud. very nice. i've also smoke bud known as white rhino, bubble gum, blueberryhill(weed is actually blue), purple haze, panama red, northern lights, yada yada yada. bear is right however. good seeds grown properly = good Josh Gordon. as far as which is better, i like them all for different qualities. the common factor though usually is good smell, good taste, and good buzz. i do miss the old days though. i haven't seen panama red, thai stick, afghanny black, blond lebanese hash, or acupulco gold since the 80's. been replaced with different things, but i'm a sucker for old school stuff. i've got 2 words to finish with.........LEGALIZE IT!!!!