[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #10

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a Huddler who already had his face posted once, and now is trying to hide it to prevent the easy guess?  Keggerz, perhaps?

743520[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing. BUT, then I was thinking that perhaps this MH has NOT been a MH before and wanted to throw us all off by having us think that. :D I need coffee.

That's alot of coat hooks.  Who do we know with a big family?

Besides me I mean.  Let me ask it like this.

Who do we know with a big family and a pointy head?

743523[/snapback]

:D it's funny how the recent ex-MH'ers become such good "guessers" afterward

I was thinking the same thing.  BUT, then I was thinking that perhaps this MH has NOT been a MH before and wanted to throw us all off by having us think that.  :D  I need coffee.

743526[/snapback]

But Keggerz wasn't a previous MH, according to Big John. His pic was shown in an article he posted a while back. Knowing this, he uses the same startegy MSaint utilized a couple weeks ago. All the time knowing we know that he knows we're thinking it's him, when in reality, we know he knows we know he knows we're thinking it's him. :D

Is it too early for a drink?

Its Colin Quinn

743544[/snapback]

:D It does look like Colin Quinn, that is, if Colin Quinn ever put on a :D mask and looked like a flamer.

Note: I watched the TiVoe'd "Celebrity Poker Showdown" with him in it last night.

that guy does look pretty similar to polk.  do they sell those gimp masks at wal-mart though?

743558[/snapback]

Being a surveyor, you'd think that polk would be able to install a coat rack straight. Is it me, or is that thing crooked?