[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It seems to me that in prior years

Duchess Jack

I have a feeling that you will see a lot of movement on draft day. The bad teams need a lot of help and with the draft being a little deeper this year I can see teams like TB and Tennessee trade down to get extra picks.

Hasn't SF been trying to trade down for a while and no one wants the pick??

Both because there is no clear cut # or guy and because the draft is fairly deep. No point for a team to give up something ov value to move up when they can ge a similar caliber talent with thir current pick.

I think we will see some draft day maneuvering in the early teen pick areas once some of the teams in the mid twenties see exactly how the draft is shaping up, but even then I don't expect to see a whole lot of moving at this point.

Everything that I've read says that the places to be are picks 4-8 - they should garner the most trade interest. Everyone's boards are very different becuase there is no clear cut No. 1, so I wouldn't expect anyone to trade for picks 1-3.

Hasn't SF been trying to trade down for a while and no one wants the pick??

743957[/snapback]

I've read that htye have been shoppingthe pick heavily, but with no player really stepping up to say that htey are the #1 player by far, especially between the top 2 QBs, no team really is biting that I have heard of. If there was only one of the 2 QBs ther this year, then someone like Cleveland may have paid a bit to move up from 3 to 1 just to secure the QB, ala ATL and SD when Vick came out.

I expect The Eagles to package their #1 plus Miami's #2 to move up into the top 15-20 area- now don't ask me who they'll take, but I'd guess a bookend tackle to pair up for 10 years with Shawn Andrews. Like they did when they drafted Lito & Sheldon Brown they are always planning ahead.

One more year with Tra Thomas & Runyun and then it's time to hand off to the kids.....

I expect A. J. Smith to do some trading. He has stated repeatedly in the past that he's not shy about trading up if he really wants a player.

The Bucs are definitly one team that would trade down if they got enough to do so. The only problem is that they have the #5 pick so someone would have to offer them some real good for that.

I think there will be more talk of trades when we get close to the draft. We still have around a month to go. A little off topic, but does anyone know when Cedric Benson is having his workout?