[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GB signs another guard

Ruegemer, O'Dwyer and Klemm who granted have had injury problems have cost Green Bay 2.9 mill for 2005 vs 19 mill for Wahle and Rivera seems so far that Ted Thompson is doing his job. Also It is understandable it is to early to tell.

The Bucs had high hopes for him last year but he tore a pectoral muscle lifting weights.  Good luck with him.

745784[/snapback]

Ruegemer, O'Dwyer and Klemm who granted have had injury problems have cost Green Bay 2.9 mill for 2005 vs 19 mill for Wahle and Rivera seems so far that Ted Thompson is doing his job.  Also It is understandable it is to early to tell.

745786[/snapback]

Before this pectoral injury did O'Dwyer have an injury history? I know all about Klemm. With his history I question his signing but if he stays healthy Thompson will look like a genius. Ruegamer is a backup...hopefully.

Before this pectoral injury did O'Dwyer have an injury history?

745819[/snapback]

Here are his career stats:

Year / Team / Games / Games Started

1995 /New York Jets /12/ 2

1996 /New York Jets /16 /16

1997 /New York Jets /16 /16

1998 /New York Jets /16 /16

1999 /Cincinnati /Bengals /16 /16

2000 /Cincinnati /Bengals /10 /10

2001 /Cincinnati /Bengals /12 /12

2002 /Cincinnati Bengals /16 /16

2003 /Cincinnati Bengals /4 /1

2004 /Tampa Bay Buccaneers /4 /0

So yes he has been alittle banged up for the last 2 years.

In Cincy he was known as the strongest guy on the team. Unfortunately that never amounted to paving a hole in the middle. He's an average run blocker at best back then. Coming off two years of injury, I doubt he's effective at all. A significant downgrade for sure even if healthy.

Reminds me of Luther Ellis former Lion. Strong as a bull, but kept tearing mucles lifting weights, never did get over it, forgot where he ended up. Had great potential just was never able to live up to it. Hope this guy does better for the Pack. Wait a minute no, I don't.