[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Big John

Buffalo Wings

I've been sending you emails and other trade offers on MFL for Dynasty Wars league for the better part of 2 weeks. I haven't heard anything back from you, so I thought since I saw you on here, you might see it and check out your email. Feel free to counter offer any of what I sent you. I got a little carried away the other day as I was bored and it was an overly quiet day at work.

Sorry, I still am going :D and had not time nor clear headyness to consider any trades (that includes you too policy).

747121[/snapback]

Understood, I've been in your shoes . . . just getting anxious because I'd like to get something done before RFA starts on 4/1.

Peace

policy

Big John--

Dynasty Wars RFA is almost upon us. I know you're having a rough time ATM, but I'd really appreciate it if we could at least talk about a trade before April first. I know you're reading and posting here . . .

Peace

policy