[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Charles Woodson to Chiefs?

gspot

Don't know if this is old news already, but didn't see any previous posts.

On NFL Network this morning, Adam Schefter reported Chiefs and Raiders are working on a deal that would send Woodson to KC before draft day. They mentioned how rare it is for division rivals to consummate a trade, but according to them, its very likely it will happen!

If so, I for one think it would be a great deal for KC. Woodson is still young and would be a big boost to their defense.

Just an FYI.... Sorry for the lack of video.

GARBAGE!!!!!

Man, I love Surtain and all, but....

768869[/snapback]

Garbage = bad deal for KC? ... bad deal for MIA (b/c KC won't be as inclined to give them a pick for Surtain now)? ... bad deal for OAK?

???

Wow.  Hadn't heard that.  I guess Oakland is really trying to eliminate every decent player from their defense.  This is getting interesting.  The AFC West is starting to look better all the time.

768961[/snapback]

Yeah some other team has already locked up the rebuild the defense with the Cleveland Browns leftovers option..........

Wow.  Hadn't heard that.  I guess Oakland is really trying to eliminate every decent player from their defense.  This is getting interesting.  The AFC West is starting to look better all the time.

768961[/snapback]

Man, Charles Woodson is overpriced and overrated. This would be huge for the Raiders to free up cap room and to rid themselves of a perenial underachiever. If I were a Raiders fan I'd be really happy about this. Woodson's cap number relation to his ability is insane.

Man, Charles Woodson is overpriced and overrated.  This would be huge for the Raiders to free up cap room and to rid themselves of a perenial underachiever.  If I were a Raiders fan I'd be really happy about this.  Woodson's cap number relation to his ability is insane.

769535[/snapback]

Right on target :D

Man, Charles Woodson is overpriced and overrated.  This would be huge for the Raiders to free up cap room and to rid themselves of a perenial underachiever.  If I were a Raiders fan I'd be really happy about this.  Woodson's cap number relation to his ability is insane.

769535[/snapback]

Agree.

I would not mind keep Woodson, but not at his current Franchsie tag price :D

Oakland could use some extra picks to improve the defense.

769535[/snapback]

This is true. I didn't consider that when evaluating the trade, but his cap number is over-inflated. Considering the dollars involved, Surtain may be a better move.

Lets see what they have to say about it, if anything tomorrow.

They need someone to cover Randy!

As a Raider fan, I have to say that Charles Woodson is the Randy Moss of cornerbacks--well, maybe not that good.

He takes too many plays/games off, in between his highlights. He is capable of being terrific, but he loses focus too much and gets outhustled a lot.

All-in-all, I would rate him as an overall better-than-average CB, who could be a hall-of-fame lock if he ever wakes up.

769535[/snapback]

Dead on, if fit your description to a "T". The man is a locker room cancer who get's burnt as often as he gets hurt.