[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Clarrett to Denver in the Third Round!

The Irish Doggy

Someone in my dynasty league has Drouhgns, Bell and Griffin! LMAO! He's gotta get one more now!  :D

791440[/snapback]

Droughns is now a Broughn...

huh...That's the last position they needed.

791441[/snapback]

They drafted three CB's before him. So the CB postion it good. They picked up like 4 DL's so that is good. They really didnt have many more needs. They were 5th and 4th for off and def last year. I guess they could have gone WR or OL

GREAT pick for the Broncos.

If there is one team AND one position player that can finally prove the combine to be nothing more than a publicity farce, it is the Denver Broncos and Maurice Clarrett.

40 times from a set position to the thousandth second will never tell you the type of heart a football player has. This guy has been through hell and is still standing, and his season at OSU was nothing more than a guy who made plays, even when he was hurt.

You don't have to be the fastest, just a darn good football player....just ask Tedi Bruschi.

GREAT pick for the Broncos.

If there is one team AND one position player that can finally prove the combine to be nothing more than a publicity farce, it is the Denver Broncos and Maurice Clarrett.

40 times from a set position to the thousandth second will never tell you the type of heart a football player has. This guy has been through hell and is still standing, and his season at OSU was nothing more than a guy who made plays, even when he was hurt.

You don't have to be the fastest, just a darn good football player....just ask Tedi Bruschi.

791552[/snapback]

Agreed -- low risk, huge reward pick for the Broncos. I'm just glad the Broncos allure will cause him to be picked higher in my dynasty league, leaving me the players that will matter.

Yes, Tatum Bell will tear up the league if he stays healthy.

Droughns is now a Broughn...

791451[/snapback]

Yea, loaf, I know that... you sorta missed the point here. Last season he had to have 3 Denver RB's, now that one is gone, he needs another.... oh, nevermind!

Shanny and Clarrett deserve each other. They are both friggin MORONS! :D

I hope Shanny enjoys a media circus, because that's what he is going to have on his hands.

....and they take three cornerbacks in a row, like they are shooting darts. This stupid team drives me nuts. :D

Needless to say, that Maurice will get his chances. This is the best possible team in the NFL for him. Bell and Griffin are not durable and Dayne is well............Dayne. Clarett will get a chance this year and we'll see if he is worth the trouble. Being a great RB in college, especially only for a year doesn't mean shiat, just ask Dayne, who was outstanding for four.

Denver RBs seem to shine and then burn out at a pace of about 1-1 1/2 years of great procuction and then some kind of big injury that rneders them mediocre for the remainder of thier careers. They may as well stock up on healthy bodies back there.