[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1st round:Biggest bust vs Biggest star

theeohiostate

Biggest future star  Mike Williams (replaces Moss and Owens in five years as the best WR in the league)

791641[/snapback]

Derrick Johnson, future team captian and multiple Pro-Bowl winner

791650[/snapback]

These two quotes may determine the success of the Lions draft. I sure hope theohiostate is correct, but I fear that Muck is.

Star- Braylon

Bust- Alex Smith

Bust - Jason Campbell QB/WAS (the three letters I'd use will come out censored here, but it's starts with "what the")

791709[/snapback]

:D The only thing I can hope for at this point is that they have some sort of trade planned packaging him and Rod Gardner to Detroit for a receiver. Pray with me fellas.

Edited by skins

:D  The only thing I can hope for at this point is that they have some sort of trade planned packaging him and Rod Gardner to Detroit for a receiver. Pray with me fellas.

791734[/snapback]

\kneeling to the football gods "Please let skins be correct" :D

Exactly.  :D 

Praying and silently weeping: "Why cant we have a GM, football gods, WHY???!!??"

791741[/snapback]

[Godvoice]Because you have communed with the devil, skins, and his name is Snyder.[/Godvoice] :D

Edited by Ursa Majoris

lmao,  a OSU fan hatin on a Michigan player. 

I see this exactly the opposite.  Edwards the star, Williams the bust.

791763[/snapback]

No different than an OU fan haten on a USC player , is it :D:D

I just see Edwards as a HUGE bust. He may make an impact as a special teams player like Dante Hall or Desmond Howard did.

[Godvoice]Because you have communed with the devil, skins, and his name is Snyder.[/Godvoice]  :D

791760[/snapback]

:D Forgive me for my sins!! I repent and beg forgiveness of you!!! Saint Gibbs had made a start but is now under the control of Lucisnyder! The Apocalypse is upon us!! Please save your wretched people!! :D

If that happens, wonder who GB will take at QB next year    :D

791658[/snapback]

He won't be a backup in one year.

Star R Brown

Bust Matt Millen, no he's already a bust, Erasmus James.

Bust Matt Millen, no he's already a bust,  Erasmus James.

791832[/snapback]

I hope you're right. If James pans out to be a pretty good DE, the Vikings could be really, really good. They've had the best offseason this year.

I hope you're right.  If James pans out to be a pretty good DE, the Vikings could be really, really good.  They've had the best offseason this year.

791834[/snapback]

I don't know if i would claim the Viks to have the best offseason, losing Moss. That move alone could really hurt the offense, so their defensive moves are going to be on display.

Bust -- Pollock

Everyone wants to see him be the next Tedy Bruschi or Z. Thomas, but for every 'steal' for that type of player there are many, many busts. I think Pollock will be the latter...at least a 'bust' by first round standards.

Star -- D. Johnson

The things this guy will do in KC should be awesome, he's expected to be an immediate impact guy on a defense that needs his fire.

I hate Texas, not USC.

792067[/snapback]

I just assumed you did, considering you thought they didn't belong in the title game in 2003 over OU and they didn't have a chance in 2004, but man handled your Sooners.

I really can't see how you don't hate them :D

My feelings have nothing to do with Michigan, i am an OSU fan that could care less how Michigan does, as long as we beat them. I actually liked my Bengals taking Chris Perry last year, but my thoughts on Edwards has nothing to do with an OSU/Michigan "thingy" :D

That OU/USC game was more about Sooner mistakes than USC manhandling anyone. 

That is the most intelligent comment i've heard, and i agree. OU made a big mistake by stepping on the field. Had they have just forfeited they may have got a share of the NC. :D