[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1st round:Biggest bust vs Biggest star

theeohiostate

Guest aqualung
That is the most intelligent comment i've heard, and i agree.  OU made a big mistake by stepping on the field.  Had they have just forfeited they may have got a share of the NC.  :D

792116[/snapback]

Sarge agrees to stay out of the CF forum and you still give him a rash of Athenae.

Geez guy give it a break. :D

Guest aqualung
:D

some people just need a little correcting..........why? are you another one?

792172[/snapback]

[shakeshead]Ignores from now on.[/shakeshead]

Biggest future star  Mike Williams (replaces Moss and Owens in five years as the best WR in the league)

Biggest future bust  Braylon Edwards (stuggles and ends up a short time punt returner)

Who do you got?

791641[/snapback]

reversume slow and you have it

Biggest future star  Mike Williams (replaces Moss and Owens in five years as the best WR in the league)

791641[/snapback]

It's going to take him FIVE YEARS? WOW, that's not very long!!!!!

Derrick Johnson, future team captian and multiple Pro-Bowl winner

791650[/snapback]

I'm not saying he's a bust, but right now he's soft. He will have to toughen up a bit to live up to that hype.

If that happens, wonder who GB will take at QB next year    :D

791658[/snapback]

Who do you think we are, Detroit? In that case, we'll take qbs for the next two years. :D

Edited by GhostFace

Just heard an interesting point about taking Derrick Johnson...that he'll be the PERFECT player to "shadow" a particularly dynamic player...whether that player is LaDanian Tomlinson or Mike Vick...

If he's 'weak' on his hitting (not sure I want him hitting ME), that can be (at least partly) addressed with coaching and a pissed-off d-coordinator (see "Gunther Cunningham"). Not saying that he's weak at that, mind you...just IF he is...

So, when Randy Moss or Jerry Porter are crossing the middle...or LT2 or Gates are looking to terrorize someone...etc...DJ will be there. Soon to be followed by Kendrell Bell, Patrick Surtain or Carlos Hall...

Man, I'm liking the sound of KC's defense! :D

this one is special just for THEOHIOSTATE, and for dolphin fans

biggest bust= eric kumerow (#1 pick miami '88' draft) :D what the hell was miami thinking?

biggest star = d. marino (#1 pick 27th over all, 5th qb selected) :D hwat the hell was the rest of the n.f.l. thinking letting him fall that far? can we say arron rodgers? :D

I disagree.

If Clayton is to be a star, this is the last team to acheive that status at that position with.

791766[/snapback]

I can see this happening. He's in a similar situation as Michael Clayton - there is no other WR to throw to....however, there's a number of players I'd project as a star before Clayton

I disagree.

If Clayton is to be a star, this is the last team to acheive that status at that position with.

791766[/snapback]

As a Buckeyes fan, I'll defer to your expertise on busts. :D