[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Confusion defense is complete ...

Bo, you're being kind...my WRs suck.  It's basically 1 Man (Roy Williams) and several boys.  I do feel, though, that the WR position is hard to predict and I was comfortable spending money elsewhere.  Other than that, I'm pretty happy with my squad.  You must be, too, you've got some really solid offensive players.

811932[/snapback]

Oh, I'm pretty happy ... I think I will definitely be in the top half of the league ...

top to bottom, I think Beau and I have the top teams.

811980[/snapback]

LMAO, you think you are the top team in every league. And you should in Con-fusion as half the league has never played IDP before.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Well my list of ConFusion IDPs isn't gonna be all that impressive seeing that me and my co-owner, Amy (jopar) joined about 3/4 of the way through the veteran auction.

In any case, I think we've done pretty good, and have secured the following IDPs:

DL:

Raheem Brock

Andre Carter

-- Yup, that's it. Lookin' to add 2 or 3 rookie DL guys and perhaps pull off a pretty good trade. Because we got in on this so late, our depth is really, really horrible.

LB:

Dat Nguyen

Andra Davis

Randall Godfrey

Rob Reynolds (will be relegated to taxi squad)

-- Again, poor depth, but decent starters. Looking to add 1-2 very solid rookie LBs for depth.

DB:

Rodney Harrison

Adrian Wilson

Chucky Woodson

Jay Bellamy

-- Obviously, we're off to a decent start with Harrison and Wilson, and have decent depth. Looking to add a couple decent rookies to build for the future.

Keep in mind, again, we joined the league late... and we have a pretty wicked offensive trio in C-Pepp, Alexander and Westbrook. And plenty of remaining rookie auction cash.

:D

Well hell, looks like this is the cool thing to be doing. My defensive squad in ConFusion:

Kevin Williams, minn DL

Jevon Kearse, tenn DL

Tony Hargrove, stl DL*

Aaron Smith, pitt DL

Darnel Dockett, ariz DL*

Reggie Hayward, jax DL

Richard Seymour, pats DL

Jonathan Vilma, jets LB

Keith Bullock, tenn LB

Ian Gold, denv LB

Danny Clark, oak LB

Chris Claiborne, stl LB

Marcus Washington, was LB

Champ Bailey, was DB

Sammy Knight, kc DB

Tony Parish, sf DB

Eugene Wilson, pats DB*

Dunta Robinson, hou DB

Michael Boulware, sea DB*

* = taxi squad candidate

I also have a bet going with Perch and Los Gigantes - whichever starting defensive squad scores the most points during the regular season wins their entry fee for next season, to be paid by the two losers. I'm the opening favorite per our IDP Guru, Darin. :D

We may have to annoint you the Zack Morris of the IDP Forum.

813103[/snapback]

Sweeeeet ... my post-teen career is now shot ...

But dont I get to make it with Tiffany Amber-Thiessen?

Now I am going to make you all :D:D:D .....

While I :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: ......

Here is my ConFusion D.... and I don't even have enough starters. :D:D

Adams, Anthony SFO DT

Laboy, Travis TEN DE

Brackett, Gary IND LB

Rodgers, Derrick NOS LB

Harper, Nick IND CB

Herring, Kim CIN S

Tillman, Travares MIA S

Obviously, I am on the 2-3 year plan here.....

I blew my auction wad on Manning, Manning, Tomlinson, and McGahee...

I can build a defense. :D

I guess I will follow suit....

This is my 1st Dynasty IDP league.

DE

TB Greg Spires

KC Jared Allen

MIN Lance Johnstone

NYJ Trevor Johnson

DL

JAX John Henderson

DET Shaun Rogers

WAS Cornelius Griffin

SEA Bryce Fisher

Safeties

DAL Roy Williams

CHI Mike Green

AZ Robert Griffith

ATL Ronnie Heard

CLE Brian Russell

PHI Sean Considine-rookie

DB

SEA Kelly Herndon

CIN Torry James

LB

ATL Edgerton Hartell

SF Derek Smith

CIN Brian Simmons

SD Steve Foley

HOU Kailee Wong

DET Earl Holmes

NE Rosevelt Colvin

NYG Kevin Lewis

BAL Adaluis Thomas

DEN Donnie Spragan

DEN Jashon Sykes -Taxi

I'm not quite sure how I measure up, but I think I did ok.

At LB I tried to stay away from some of the older guys or 1st stringers with alot of injury history. I have some youth and took a chance the Colvin can be back full strength prior to being traded to NE.

I opted to go mainly with Safeties vs. CB due to most of the safties consistently get more tackles.

I believe by DL is solid, but I think by DE are a are weak.

Beaumont is in my divisiion along with Apathy; both have better LB corps, but I believe that some consistent play from my solid players (based on last year stats and age) should keep me competitive.

DKF... I don't know what to say.... you said it already.... :bawling:

XFlash, Yeah, your DE's could be better, but I think you under rate your LB's. Hartwell should be a stud, coming from baltimore's 3-4 into the MLB spot in the Atlants 4-3. Brooking will cut into his tackle numbers a bit, but I'm high on Hartwell this year. Wong's numbers should go up quite a bit with the reshuffling of the Houston LB corp. I'd try to get Odell Thurman behind Simmons.

I like your DB's.... but if Brown swaps safety spots with Green in Chicago, his numbers may dip some. That might hurt a bit, but it isnt a done deal...yet.

DL looks solid. It seems as if CB's are creeping up in value vs. safeties these days. I am putting less emphasis on safeties vs. CB's lately, anyway.

DKF... I don't know what to say.... you said it already....  :bawling:

XFlash, Yeah, your DE's could be better, but I think you under rate your LB's. Hartwell should be a stud, coming from baltimore's 3-4 into the MLB spot in the Atlants 4-3. Brooking will cut into his tackle numbers a bit, but I'm high on Hartwell this year. Wong's numbers should go up quite a bit with the reshuffling of the Houston LB corp. I'd try to get Odell Thurman behind Simmons.

I like your DB's.... but if Brown swaps safety spots with Green in Chicago, his numbers may dip some. That might hurt a bit, but it isnt a done deal...yet. 

DL looks solid. It seems as if CB's are creeping up in value vs. safeties these days. I am putting less emphasis on safeties vs. CB's lately, anyway.

816088[/snapback]

Thanks Rovers for the input.

I closed on Green before the news of a possible swap in positions, but Heard (ATL) will be moving to Safety replacing Bryan Scott. That move should help cancel if Green is moved from Safety.

I should have spent the rest of my money on DE vs saving my $125 for rookies, but I had to build up a Taxi Squad.

I hoping that Jared Allen (KC) and Trevor Johnson (NYJ), both young guys, can step up from their decent rookie play last year.