[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pistons /Spurs Sigline bet

whomper

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already agreed in another thread, but will here as well to make it official.

I'll give you Piston Punks one last chance to get out now, I'll even take off 3 days from the sigline if you bow out now.

Check it out - even my main man Bill Simmons agrees:  Link to the Peeston's Demise!!!

Sorry fellas, but this one's a :D

835053[/snapback]

Couldn't have said it better. If I see Hamilton one more time spouting off with that mask and headband, well you get the picture.

Let me try.

Pistons down 20 in 3rd of game 2.

:D  :D  :D

:D  :D  :D:D  :D  :D  :yay:  :yay:  :fool:

839402[/snapback]

Down 16 with 4 minutes left...

-chant-

LET'S GO :tup: LET'S GO

LET'S GO :yay: LET'S GO

LET'S GO :yay: LET'S GO!!!!

-ATL

Wait until we get back to Detroit..This will even out..I was drafting today thats why you didnt hear from me..We shall overcome..Get ready for the new sig boys...Hey Captain why werent you part of the sigline bet? Captain come lately to this thread..

sorry I missed the sig line bet.  But Puddy knows I actively root against the Pistons.

839465[/snapback]

He is a Piston hater. He claims the reason is mostly Rasheed Wallace, however I think the real reason has a lot to do with Ron Artest and a red cup of beer.

Actually it has more to do with the Pistons eliminating the Pacers the last two years than it does with the brawl. But Wallace doesn't help either. I loved when he karate choped Ginobli on the arm and shoulder and then fell down and laid on the ground because he thought he had all ball. :D What an idiot.

LOL at all the Spurs bandwagon jumping fans.  Not one of the goofballs involved actually root for the Spurs.  Only 2 teams have ever come back from 0-2 in the Finals.  Here's hoping the Pistons are the third.

839461[/snapback]

Bandwagon? I had them from the get-go. :D

Bandwagon?  I had them from the get-go.  :D

839478[/snapback]

I'm just saying that your not a Spurs fan per se. I felt they were a lock to come out of the West too. Are there any Spurs fans on this board? They are one hell of a team.

I'm just saying that your not a Spurs fan per se.  I felt they were a lock to come out of the West too.  Are there any Spurs fans on this board?  They are one hell of a team.

839480[/snapback]

True, not a Spurs fan. But for purposes of this sigline bet, I sure as heck am. Whoever came out of the West (read: Suns or Spurs) was a :D to poop all over the Pee-stons.

I'm just saying that your not a Spurs fan per se.  I felt they were a lock to come out of the West too.  Are there any Spurs fans on this board?  They are one hell of a team.

839480[/snapback]

There are just a lot of Detroit haters in here.

Red Wings

Pistons

Lions

maybe not the Tigers. :D

Red Wings

Pistons

Lions

839565[/snapback]

There are a lot a people who like Detroit also.

Red Wings

Pistons

Lions

but not the Tigers. (which do occasionally win a World series)

Yea its easy for these Spur wanna be fans to jump on the band wagon after two home wins. ::D

NEVER SAY DIE.

How easy you chumps forget :D

PISTONS are the 2004 NBA CHAMPIONS

LAKERS are no more - thanks to the Detroit PISTONS

So they hit a little bump on the road. BIG deal

LETS ROCK the house Tuesday night. :D

True, not a Spurs fan.  But for purposes of this sigline bet, I sure as heck am.  Whoever came out of the West (read: Suns or Spurs) was a :D to poop all over the Pee-stons.

839481[/snapback]

I gotta say Darin did admit he isnt a spurs fan and only accepted the sig at my request..I feel bad that he is going to have to have the sig for a week but he did accept the challenge..Poor guy..

Red Wings

Pistons

Lions

839565[/snapback]

I don't hate Detroit teams, I save that for the Chicago teams. I was actually rooting for Detroit against the Lakers just so they could beat Kobe.