[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

League Management Software

Hello!

I've been bouncing around the net the last few years tying to find the best site for league management. We started with sportsline some 5 or 6 years ago (or more) and they were still in their infancy so it was rough, espceially the drafts and we bailed on em after a couple of bad years. We've tried yahoo, one i can't recall the name of and last year, EA's offering (do not use this).

I can't seem to find one that provides all the scoring options we want, nor can I find one that seems to offer services beyond taking our 125.00, when there are problems.

I'm curious what everyone is using?

We run a 12-14 team total points league. Most everything in our league scoring is supported by all sites, but being a total points league we offer bonus points on a weekly basis for winning the following categories

5 points win rushing (most accumulated yards)

5 points win passing

5 points win receiving

5 points most kicker points

5 points highest D score

5 points highest ST score

I emailed sportsline and their response was "do it manually". ummm yeah...thats what computers are for :D

So regardless if i end up entering it manually on whatever site we use, i'm still interested in "whats the popular league management site/software?"

Phil

I agree. MFL is tops.  However, check out Statsworld.com  It has flexible scoring options, its reliable, and they have a neat feature called the sports page.  They create a weekly writeup of your league matchups.

866099[/snapback]

LOOK :D serious! keep it simply www.myfantasyleague.com You can go else where and get little cute league write ups!! But seriously that's who you need to go with MFL!

RTSports,com is awesome ! At a cost of $72 , it is a great value ! What sets this site apart from the rest is their TIMELY customer support ! If I have a problem, and don't know how to change something in our scoring, for instance, I get an e-mail reply from RTsports , usually by the end of the SAME DAY ! :D

sorry that i started an apparently common thread. please lock it, delete it, sticky it somewhere, whatever, i've had enough replies. I did search the forums a bit before posting, (including others beyond this one) and have been a long time member of the huddle, and had not seen the topic. thanks to those that chimed in.

Phil

If I have a problem, and don't know how to change something in our scoring, for instance, I get an e-mail reply from RTsports , usually by the end of the SAME DAY ! :D

867547[/snapback]

I'm sorry you usually have to wait so long :D .... MFL generally has an e-mail or message board response within an hour to most inquiries. Sometimes a little longer than that in the busy season right before the NFL season starts and into week one, but, even then, usually within a few hours.

sorry that i started an apparently common thread. please lock it, delete it, sticky it somewhere, whatever, i've had enough replies. I did search the forums a bit before posting, (including others beyond this one) and have been a long time member of the huddle, and had not seen the topic. thanks to those that chimed in.

Phil

867838[/snapback]

Don't mind Seminoles, he just a disgruntled little 14 year old.

Phil

867838[/snapback]

i have successfully taken away another newbie's self confiedence. :D

you are fine making this thread