[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you do this deal?

I pick roughly 7th in the 1st round of a 12 team keeper - standard scoring no pts for recepts. We can keep up to 3 - a few owners ahead of me in the draft have kept 1st round players (we lose the round the kept players were drafted).

Start 1 qb, 2 rb's, 3 wr's 1 te, k,d,

Ive narrowed down my keeper possibilities to:

Cpepp- lose a 1st

Edge - lose a 2nd

Dom davis - lose a 17th

Chad Johnson - lose a 5th

Kevin Jones - lose a 3rd.

Dom Davis seems obvious. Keeper #1

Edge for a 2nd seems like a must - but not sure

Cpepp - in the 1st - if I throw him back I know he will be gone by the time I get to him

Chad for a 5th is great value - should keep 1 wr

K Jones has huge upside and came on strong at year end

I was offered a 3.01 + a 6th for KJ + 14th rd - Im thinking I should do this so I can get something for a player I may throw back.

But I can keep only 3 - what makes the most sense given these players/options??

Need to commit soon - appreciate the advice

:D

Edited by VikePower

I pick roughly 7th in the 1st round of a 12 team keeper - standard scoring no pts for recepts. We can keep up to 3 - a few owners ahead of me in the draft have kept 1st round players (we lose the round the kept players were drafted).

Start 1 qb, 2 rb's, 3 wr's 1 te, k,d,

Ive narrowed down my keeper possibilities to:

Cpepp- lose a 1st

Edge - lose a 2nd

Dom davis - lose a 17th

Kevin Jones - lose a 3rd.

Dom Davis seems obvious. Keeper #1

Edge for a 2nd seems like a must - but not sure

Cpepp - in the 1st - if I throw him back I know he will be gone by the time I get to him

Chad for a 5th is great value - should keep 1 wr

K Jones has huge upside and came on strong at year end

I was offered a 3.01 + a 6th for KJ + 14th rd - Im thinking I should do this so I can get something for a player I may throw back.

But I can keep only 3 - what makes the most sense given these players/options??

Need to commit soon - appreciate the advice

:D

866148[/snapback]

Davis

Edge

Johnson

and make the trade.

I do the trade for sure... you'd be tossing KJ back anyway at the cost of a 3rd, by trading him you gai a 3rd and a 6th.

I keep Edge, D.Davis and CJ. All are good values for their cost, Cpep is not worth a first, there will be other QBs available that will put up good numbers that you could get. With those keepers, you start out with 2 good RBs, and a very good WR1, all 3 players that are generalyl taken no later than the middle of 3rd round at the latest, at the cost of a 2nd, 5th and 17th. Extremely good value.

I do the trade for sure... you'd be tossing KJ back anyway at the cost of a 3rd, by trading him you gai a 3rd and a 6th.

I keep Edge, D.Davis and CJ. All are good values for their cost, Cpep is not worth a first, there will be other QBs available that will put up good numbers that you could get. With those keepers, you start out with 2 good RBs, and a very good WR1, all 3 players that are generalyl taken no later than the middle of 3rd round at the latest, at the cost of a 2nd, 5th and 17th.  Extremely good value.

866214[/snapback]

I like the way you think. :D

well that was an easy one for the pro's here - I was hung up on throwin Cpepp back or not - probably because Im a big Vike fan.

Wondering now if I go qb or wr first - after pulling the trigger on the above...

Thanks for the help !

I always wait for a QB.

866297[/snapback]

Unless you can get Manning late 1st round, or Cpep late 2nd/early 3rd, I'd do the same thing. And there's no way those guys will stick around, people are over anxious when it comes to QB's. Wait for a QB until the 6th round or later.

Keep only 2!

Dom davis - lose a 17th

Go for the power move and keep the 2 above and then draft the field is deep..........I feel like you could feel in nicly as others keep 3!

Id rather not take my chances on the draft by keeping only 2 when I have 3 very strong players to keep - ya never know what will happen.

Also - I took the guy up on the KJ offer for a 3rd and a 6th

Now Im dangling Cpepp but I have a keeper rules question - please see my other post.

:D Thanks