[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where would you draft Drew Bree's?

Where do you guys see Bree's going in comparison to the other QB's? Completion percentage, touchdowns, total yards all are used in scoring for this league.

I personally see him as about a #12-14 when looking at the other QB's but I keep thinking back before last season...

Thanks!

Where do you guys see Bree's going in comparison to the other QB's? Completion percentage, touchdowns, total yards all are used in scoring for this league.

I personally see him as about a #12-14 when looking at the other QB's but I keep thinking back before last season...

Thanks!

868422[/snapback]

I have him ranked right around there also. He would be higher if he had a good receiver to go with Gates & Tomlinson. If you think before last season, he had only LT2. I think he should do as good or better than last season. I notice alot peaople have him higher than I do, he hasn't fell to me in any of the mock drafts I've done.

I like his chances. I have him higher, because now he has a full season with McCardell, but more importantly Reche Caldwell. Caldwell has the chance to have a breakout season over there. Add him with LT and Gates and you got a lot for Brees to work with.

I've got him ranked about the same as you...not top 10, but pushing the envelope. I'm not sold on him being an every week starting QB, but that opinion could change very quickly by time the season starts. Not much help, huh?

I've got him ranked about the same as you...not top 10, but pushing the envelope.  I'm not sold on him being an every week starting QB, but that opinion could change very quickly by time the season starts.  Not much help, huh?

868653[/snapback]

I have the same feelings as you pretty much. Doesn't really answer the question, but I wouldn't want to rely on him as my #1.

Most mocks so far have Brees anywhere from the ninth to the thirteenth rated QB. I understand the above comments about his wideouts, but I believe they will perform better than expected IF they stay healthy. McCardell will have a whole training camp to learn the system, and has taken Caldwell and Parker under his wing. Caldwell looked very fast in mini-camp despite last year's injury, and Parker's skills have improved. The new rookie, Vincent Jackson, is big and fast and could surprise in certain formations as the third WR. Toss in special plays for Darren Sproles, and you get the picture.