[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Trade...who wins? who loses

Straight up.....league scoring system included at end of my post.

I get K.Jones and M.Pollard

I give J.Walker and T.Heap

My keepers would be:

K.Jones

Burress

M.Pollard or W.Green or O.Smith (long term keeper)

Ravens D

if I do not make the trade...my keepers would be:

J.Walker

P.Burress

Heap

Ravens D

Which keepers would you rather have? K.Jones team or J.Walker Team? Is this a fair trade?

This guy's keepers are pretty weak other than K.Jones...

K.Jones

A.Lelie

C.Rogers

M.Pollard

I think the team that gets K Jones is getting the better end of the deal here.

I am surprised you are keeping Burress. Do you have a lack of WR's that are eligible to keep? Just curious.

My other WRs are T.Calico and C.Moore. My other RBs are the Whizzinator O.Smith and W.Green. I sold my soul last year for a championship run. In our league, owners were NOT allowed to keep any players drafted in the first three rounds.

I have another deal on the table which is L.Suggs for Plax straight up. We are both trading risky players. What do you think of the Plax for Suggs deal?

Getting Jones would be a feather in your cap, but what you're really dealing here is Javon Walker (#6 ranked WR) and Todd Heap (about #5 TE) for one player (Jones). Pollard is a non-factor in a keeper league atmosphere since he's 33 and on his last legs. All the other players are young and should be around for years.

Your call, but I'd look real hard at this one before you pull the trigger.

Can you trade for picks? If you can I'd prefer to have an additional pick I could use to draft my TE rather than keeping Pollard. Unless scoring heavily favors TEs you wouldn't even need a real high pick to get an upgrade.

I am surprised you are keeping Burress.  Do you have a lack of WR's that are eligible to keep?  Just curious.

878084[/snapback]

I think I wouldn't keep Burress .. he is beat.

Depending on other RB's you have available to keep I would be tempted to lose Burress and keep another RB instead of trading for KJ .. as long as you had one that will be around and have a chance at being productive for a couple years.

:D I just find it funny that the guy is looking to keep three Lions, and he's trying to dump two of them off on you.

I'd so the Plex for Suggs trade straight-up. At least you may end up with a starting RB that way as a backup. I'd rather have that in my back pocket than an underperforming receiver on a really bad offense.

Otherwise I'd stay with Walker and Heap. If you can't keep anyone in the first three rounds, there should be a lot of RBs available, right? I think that makes a deal for K Jones less attractive, especially when you'd be downgrading at WR and TE to get him.

Misfit, that was my original thinking. Trade Burress for Suggs straight up. Both have risk...but Suggs has more upside for my team as a potential #2 fantasy RB. With Suggs penciled in as my flex player to start the year (hoping he becomes a #2) and J.Walker, Heap, and Ravens D lined up, I can go QB/RB/WR or RB/WR/QB in the first three rounds.

I was seriously considering taking McNabb at 1.10 (other than Manning, Culpepper, McNabb, and Hasselback...all other good QBs are keepers) and grabbing the best available RB at 2.3 (I expect Westbrook, Barber, or Martin to be there). Otherwise, I would take the best RB at 1.10, then the best WR at 2.3 (hopefully T.Holt), and an RB in the third round.

thoughts?