[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which of these WR do you like Best

ok here is deal its a 14 team league so these WR are not great its survival so i don't care for next ...Its this year that counts

Colbert

Rodgers

McCarens

Lloyd

Edwards

Givens

M.Williams

1p/per REC

1p per 10yards

6p per TD

And take in mind i have to start 3wr so this guy might be my starter..i have Burleson and R.Smith as 1 and 2

Help!!

I say Braylon Edwards or Keary Colbert ... with a nod to Edwards ...

Edited to add, but I am unusally high on Edwards ... Colbert may be the safer pick ...

Edited by Beaumont

Edited to add, but I am unusally high on Edwards ... Colbert may be the safer pick ...

884474[/snapback]

I've been a fan of Michigan since before I knew what college was. I'm very unusually down on Edwards.

884474[/snapback]

I like what he said!

:D

I've got Colbert as my No. 3 and I'm a lot more comfortable with him than I would be with the other guys you listed. As mentioned before, he's safe. Even on a bad day he'll get you 40 to 70 yards, and now that Moose gone, I think he may see more scores as well.

I like like Llyod, but not with a rookie throwing to him, especially when that rookie isn't surrounded by a whole lot of talent.