[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keepers

wahoo65

I am in a 12 team keeper league. We are allowed to keep up to 3 players ... if you keep 3 and somebody else only keeps 1 or 2 there is a supplemental draft where those that dont keep 3 get to pick first in there draft order so everyone gets 3 ....I have A.Green, S. Jackson, T Henry, and J Walker I think I am keeping A Green and S Jackson ..... should I keep either T Henry or J Walker or should i go with 2 only and pick in the supplemental draft..... I have the 4th pick??????

scoring system is : 1 pt for 10 yds rushing

6 pts rushing td

1 pt for 20 yds recieving

1 pt per reception

6 pts for recieving td

It all depends on who's in the supplemental draft.

885185[/snapback]

Knowing who is going to be in the supplemental is critical.  Do some investigating into the other teams before you decide

885210[/snapback]

Agree with above completely. If there's no way to know the above information I view it like this... In a redraft, Green is a solid play and a late first/early second round pick, Jackson is a late second/early third as is Walker. If you choose to evaluate it based on ADP then you could justify keeping all of them because they are all worthy of picks in the first 3 rounds. I don't think it likely that you could upgrade at these positions(RB1,RB2,WR1) in a 12 team keeper. But as was mentioned earlier, if you can evaluate the possible available players prior to making your decision you should do so.