[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks

Seahawk37

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you might be right about the Rams...but the Cards could very well sweep the Hawks...

889315[/snapback]

dont tell me youre jumping on the cardinals bandwagon too?

dont tell me youre jumping on the cardinals bandwagon too?

889555[/snapback]

I usually don't take to cutting on people on an internet website, but you are scaring me a little bit. Could you post some info about yourself? Things like age, occupation, marital status. And no, I'm not a homofag like the Rams, I just want to see where you are coming from. You are definitely different than the other huddlers. Thanks

I usually don't take to cutting on people on an internet website, but you are scaring me a little bit.  Could you post some info about yourself?  Things like age, occupation, marital status.  And no, I'm not a homofag like the Rams, I just want to see where you are coming from.  You are definitely different than the other huddlers.  Thanks

889567[/snapback]

I believe this kid was the inspiration for the last Bang cartoon!

Good god children, what do we have here!?!!?? I gotta admit ol 37 has been crampin my style a little bit, but just ignore him. He then will have two choices--think a while and make some intelligent statements, or become bored enough of being ignored that he disappears.

Oh boy. First of all, even with Denny Green, the Arizona Cardinals are still the Arizona Cardinals. At least til they find a QB and more studs on defense. They might have something in Harrington, but who knows. Starting Kurt Warner just holds their offense back a year. On the other hand, their defense is very aggressive and they fly to the ball, but they're just another playmaker or two away yet.

It took a while for me to come to this, but I think the Hawks might really be ready mentally for a good year. I think Hasselbeck is going to be absolutely in love with his new 4-deep receiving corps. They'll be able to think with him and hopefully hang onto a couple of em'.

The defense, however, I'm quite skeptical of. I think the biggest key to their success is a healthy Grant Wistrom. I don't think I don't recall seeing him play last year. I like Dyson at corner, and I love Jamie Sharper. The reason I am horrified is that the Seahawks of all NFL teams should know how bad it can get if you have a subpar MLB. Isiaih Kazczyvenski anyone??? Last in NFL defense in just about every category, almost to historic proportions!!! And we're gonna throw the job to a guy that was projected to be a 4th round pick!?!?! Holy Tatupu!!

NFL football is more about team attitude than anything else. The top half of the teams in the league all have relatively equal talent. The teams that go deep in the playoffs are those that have the attitude and confidence to enforce their talent on their opponents. By discarding the bad eggs (Koren and Simmons), I firmly believe the Seahawks have acquired something that won't show up on any free agent or players dropped lists.

The Seahawks are gonna take somebody out in the playoffs and then at least make it a heckuva game in the second round. They're finally on their way to doing this thing right and are going to grow with this season and take even that next step into the immediate future.

First of all, even with Denny Green, the Arizona Cardinals are still the Arizona Cardinals. 

NFL football is more about  team attitude than anything else. 

889701[/snapback]

Hmm, wow, I'm just flabbergasted, and out of words even.

Why haven't you answered all the questions posed to you above?

Smack with no backup is just drool.... :D

Why haven't you answered all the questions posed to you above? 

889778[/snapback]

That's Seahawks21, I think you have him and Seahawk37 confused.

-DD21

Edited by digitaldan21

Seahawk37 Post 7/21/05 08:20pm

Veteran

Group: Members

You have chosen to ignore Seahawk37. View this post · Squeeze me a little harder Seahawk37

good defense.  of course picking up those guys isn't bad.  neither was picking up dyson, fisher, herndown, spencer, jurevicius, pathon and darby.  don't treat me like an idiot.

what was bad was losing lucas, okeafor, dilfer, huff, robinson, taylor, simmons, brown, and terry. 

dyson and herndon aren't as good as lucas.  and they lost brown and simmons because of cap space.  the wr's they picked up are no better than the guys they have now.

rams.  they lost polly, fisher, and turley.  but they picked up barrron, clairborne, coakley tucker, stone, and williams.  that's a big improvement on the offensive line. 

cards.  lost starks, jones, mckinnon, shelton, and smith.  picked up ross, okeafor (from the hawks), warner, griffith, rolle, arrington, and huff (from the hawks).

again, i would argue that the rams and cards had better offseasons than the hawks so i'm not sure how it is that you feel the hawks will be better than last year and dominate over 2 teams that improved more in the offseason.  the rams beat the hawks 3 times last year.

888722[/snapback]

Good lord, Rhippens. This is like a cat batting around a one-eyed, two-legged mouse. Go easy on the kid -- he's not even salient when he's on a fruit roll-up high.

Veteran

You have chosen to ignore Seahawk37. View this post · Squeeze me a little harder Seahawk37

890039[/snapback]

:D

:D

Veteran

890039[/snapback]

I did not mean to say to ignore 37 fully, just don't respond to his "HOMOFAG" senseless bashing. It will only encourage him. I meant it in an attempt to challenge him to bring something to the table.

I did not mean to say to ignore 37 fully, just don't respond to his "HOMOFAG" senseless bashing.  It will only encourage him.  I meant it in an attempt to challenge him to bring something to the table.

891493[/snapback]

i tried that. it didn't work.

Um too bad the rams suck ass and their a bunch of homo fags! and the cardinals cant win a game if theyre lives were on stake. Back to the Rams I cant beleive you even said that. You should leave this town before we all destroy you!

888037[/snapback]

Like it or not the Rams have the Seahawks number and the Cardinals are an up and coming team while the Seahawks are on their way down. When was the last time Seattle won a BIG game? ...... that's right ..... they haven't! :D

Jamie Sharper isn't but ..... Kelly Herndon is!! The Seahawks WILL MISS Kenny Lucas!

891940[/snapback]

Kelly Herndon is not at all a bad nickel back!!!! Dyson's the starter, and I honestly think he's a better cover guy than Lucas, which may be more beneficial with our lack of pass-rush than Lucas' run stopping skills. I don't know, I freakin loved Ken Lucas though.

Is it possible that Seahawk37 is aka UglyTuna nd has switched lovers since Brady kicked him to the curb..please tell me that Seahawk is not UT....maybe his brother even?????? ::D

892597[/snapback]

Seahawks37 = Mini-Tuna.

First, I'm in tears here, man, talk about setting yourself up to get friggin ripped to shreds!!!! Now, as far as Lucas is concerned....absolutely loved that FA sighning. I think he will do very well in the Panthers D this year, a very nice fit indeed. Now, since the little feller wanted some takes-Seahawks dominate-no, as the team has become stagnant and did not do alot to improve. The NFC is a three horse race-Panthers, Eagles and Falcons, with two of the three in the NFC Championship and one of the three in the Super Bowl. By the way, isn't a HOMOFAG like a blue blueberry?? :D

OK Ive been camping over the weekend so I havent been able to answer people's questions. So if you have one just repost it because I dont really feel like reading everything over again. Umm and I have no clue who Tuna is but Im my own person and if other huddlers have shucks to say about my team or players im gonna counter and talk shucks because their teams suck and the Seahawks are awesome!