[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks

Seahawk37

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just say the Rams suck because I hate them. But we can beat them because were a better team. We just have to play like it.

900067[/snapback]

The sad thing is that those of us that have informed, unbiased opinions and thoughtful analysis have waisted our time arguing a point with someone who insists their team is the best team in football every year no matter how terrible they are or have been. Now it would be even more impressive if someone named fortyniners26 would get on and argue how good they are. ::D

I just say the Rams suck because I hate them. But we can beat them because were a better team. We just have to play like it.

900067[/snapback]

Isn't that the essence to any football team in the NFL? :D

Mike Martz, as much as I too hate him, is a smart offensive coach. The Rams offense will be as good as last year if not better. The Seahawks should have killed them last year in the playoffs. I think Holmgren has lost his touch. I think Rams win this division.

And besides the Seahawks are going to win the Super Bowl ...

900422[/snapback]

It probably is best that you didn't put a date on when this would occur, because it certainly ain't this year unless a whole lot of "Any give Sundays" happen...

Isn't that the essence to any football team in the NFL?  :D

Mike Martz, as much as I too hate him, is a smart offensive coach. The Rams offense will be as good as last year if not better. The Seahawks should have killed them last year in the playoffs. I think Holmgren has lost his touch. I think Rams win this division.

900447[/snapback]

The Rams wont win anymore games against the seahawks. Seahwks win the division with a 10-6 record then win all their playoff games but very very close high scoring games decided in the last minute of play. Go on and Beat the Colts in the Super Bowl.

The Rams wont win anymore games against the seahawks. Seahwks win the division with a 10-6 record then win all their playoff games but very very close high scoring games decided in the last minute of play. Go on and Beat the Colts in the Super Bowl.

901152[/snapback]

:D

901152[/snapback]

901152[/snapback]

:D Edited by Duchess Jack

901152[/snapback]

:D Sounds like an overdose to me.

After reading this post, I am convinced of the Seahawks talent and poise to win the Super Bowl this year...

and just in time because I am going to Vegas next week and I can put some money down on them...

Thanks Seahawks37, you have changed my life today..

After reading this post, I am convinced of the Seahawks talent and poise to win the Super Bowl this year...

and just in time because I am going to Vegas next week and I can put some money down on them...

Thanks Seahawks37, you have changed my life today..

901205[/snapback]

While you're there - you might want to put some money on Seahawk37 not making it to the second round of his 6th grade spelling bee.

Edited by Duchess Jack

901152[/snapback]

After that, the Seahawks will embark on a program of ending world hunger and their trainers will develop an actual working prototype for cold fusion while wrapping Alexanders ankles

901152[/snapback]

Read the signature

899859[/snapback]

-DD21

Classic Thread.

Your team sucks, my team is great, we lost last year because of luck, your ain't good anymore, they were just lucky.

I am guessing 13 possibly going on 14.

What?

901974[/snapback]

You're 17 but have the grammar and sports knowledge / viewpoint of a 13 year old, that's what he means.

When I was 12 I told everyone the Tigers would win the World Series, not necessarily because I thought they were the best, but because they were my favorite and I had a passion for them. Granted they did win the Series that year, but you get my point. Now I am still a die hard Tigers fan (and all Detroit sports), but I know the Tigers are not going to win the Series, if they win 87 ball games I'll be happy.

Same with the Lions, if they can win 9 or 10 ball games, I'll be ecstatic, but the reality is they'll probably win 6-8 ballgames.

That's all the huddlers are saying.

Oh and Seminoles and Broncos are two of the younger members of the Huddle, they can hold conversations with the vets and newbies without a problem.

But the Seahawks have an easy road to the playoffs with our weak division and Our Offense is very good and if your gonna try and rebudle that check the stats, The Seahawks scored the most points in the NFC last year. I beleive we can get there as long as we have fire and play like we played in the first three games of last season. Were a championship caliber team. I dont expect us to win the Super Bowl, But first just win a playoff game. I can expect that from them.

But the Seahawks have an easy road to the playoffs with our weak division and Our Offense is very good and if your gonna try and rebudle that check the stats, The Seahawks scored the most points in the NFC last year. I beleive we can get there as long as we have fire and play like we played in the first three games of last season. Were a championship caliber team. I dont expect us to win the Super Bowl, But first just win a playoff game. I can expect that from them.

901989[/snapback]

much better

This may be before some of the Huddlers time, but remember the show...I believe it was "Different Strokes". It had the three black guys-Roger, Rerun and Glenn. Well this thread reminds me of the episode when Glenn was on a roll picking NFL winners. Well someone's boyfreind wanted to cash in on Glenns success, so he ask Glenn-"Who's going to win the MNF game ( it was Raiders vs the Bucs-back in the day when the Bucs were just god awful, and the Raiders where annual contenders)-well Glenn says , "take the Bucs", well the guy bets a wad on the Bucs , who get creamed. He's Mad as hell and confronts Glenn about it and ask how his system works and how it could have failed in the MNF game. Well, Glenn pauses...swallows his fear, and say's...." I just pick the helmet I like the best...and I like the Bucs helmets...ya know the cool hat and the knife in the mouth(The Bucs burnt orane and tangerine days)...that is what this thread reminds me of after re-reading(why I did this...) it. Peace PD.